OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk

icephinfan said:
Hey Montella, erase some of your PM's...:lol:

yeah, i just saw that and deleted some, but need more to delete... :lol: damn, the suns lose to the clippers... :shakeno:

Montella said:
yeah, i just saw that and deleted some, but need more to delete... :lol: damn, the suns lose to the clippers... :shakeno:

Yeah, Marion cut above the eye, on the head-butt.

icephinfan said:
Yeah, Marion cut above the eye, on the head-butt.

yeah, but the suns will win game 5 and then game 6 to advance to the conference finals, where they hopefully play against dallas... :cooldude:

Montella said:
yeah, but the suns will win game 5 and then game 6 to advance to the conference finals, where they hopefully play against dallas... :cooldude:

I don't know man, this might be the year of the Barbers....I mean Clippers.

icephinfan said:
I don't know man, this might be the year of the Barbers....I mean Clippers.

hell no, not against phoenix... :eek: what about amare stoudemire, why is he still injured? they need him in the playoffs... :tantrum:

Montella said:
hell no, not against phoenix... :eek: what about amare stoudemire, why is he still injured? they need him in the playoffs... :tantrum:

Why is he still injured...he didn't heal yet..:lol:

It will be a good series though.

icephinfan said:
Why is he still injured...he didn't heal yet..:lol:

It will be a good series though.

damn, that sucks, i hope that he'll not end like eddie moore... :shakeno: i have to sleep now, cya later (with some good dolphins news :D )...

Montella said:
damn, that sucks, i hope that he'll not end like eddie moore... :shakeno: i have to sleep now, cya later (with some good dolphins news :D )...

Nite Suns fan:lol:

Back
Top Bottom