OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk

ShuggieOtis said:
great start for nets, anyone watching?

Hellz yeah...Nets owning the Heat in the first half.....Kidd (17 pts),Jefferson ( 17 pts )and Carter ( 14 pts ) are all playing great. Lets hope we play like this the whole series. Payback for last year baby!!!!

MARINO1384 said:
Hellz yeah...Nets owning the Heat in the first half.....Kidd (17 pts),Jefferson ( 17 pts )and Carter ( 14 pts ) are all playing great. Lets hope we play like this the whole series. Payback for last year baby!!!!

Like I said I guarantee you wont win this game, if you do I'll use a Vince Carter sig untill Miami wins a game

go to the Miami Heat thread (lol) if anyone wants to talk about the game as it goes on

go nets!

Alex22 said:
Like I said I guarantee you wont win this game, if you do I'll use a Vince Carter sig untill Miami wins a game

I doubt there going to come back from 18 down. I don't care how great wade and shaq are, a team with Vince,Kidd and Jefferson aren't going to let the Heat come back. All the have to do is drive, create fouls,make foul shots and maintain the game.

Alex22 said:

Use this for a sig instead:

clear.gif

i dont know about you guys but im getting sick watching this game its just horrible bball being displayed by the heat seriously with such high expectations i have never witnessed such a let down, pat rilley just interferred way too much i mean last year stan van gundy had this team to game 7 and with an injured wade only 6 points to its first nba finals but now if we were to even make it to the eastern conference finals which at this point is looking slim unless the heat really get a wake up call from this beating at home and shaq actually plays more than 15 minutes we would probably get swept by the pistons unless wade had like a 50 point game then we would win one game maybe by like ...1....im probably overreacting here but im just steemed and VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED

miaD5499 said:
i dont know about you guys but im getting sick watching this game its just horrible bball being displayed by the heat seriously with such high expectations i have never witnessed such a let down, pat rilley just interferred way too much i mean last year stan van gundy had this team to game 7 and with an injured wade only 6 points to its first nba finals but now if we were to even make it to the eastern conference finals which at this point is looking slim unless the heat really get a wake up call from this beating at home and shaq actually plays more than 15 minutes we would probably get swept by the pistons unless wade had like a 50 point game then we would win one game maybe by like ...1....im probably overreacting here but im just steemed and VERY VERY DISSAPOINTED

That's one of the main advantages the Nets have. The Heat are expected to win and play great. Nobodys really expecting anything from the Nets so they can just go out and play basketball without worring about dissappointing people.

Nice comeback; then we've got Riles sticking Derek Anderson on Vince Carter.

****ing idiot.

DEEEEEETROIT BAAAAAAASKETBALL.......:lol:

Who's watching it on TNT?

Detroit 59
Cavs 40
3rd Q.

Roman529 said:
DEEEEEETROIT BAAAAAAASKETBALL.......:lol:

Who's watching it on TNT?

Detroit 59
Cavs 40
3rd Q.

Nah didn't bother everyones knows Detriot was going to blow them out. It's kind of embarressing but Lebron did a good job just to get them there.

Section126 said:
You should add the heat to that list...when they are scoring..they are very fun to watch...
I love watching Wade but Shaq is just to annoying to enjoy watching the Heat. I just cant stand when the just throw Shaq the ball and let him push some one around for a easy dunk. Not saying it isnt what I would do as a coach but it is just boring at times to watch.

Lebron is bringing the cavs back!

Man, I really feel for LeBron - what a horrible supporting cast he's got. After he has to bring his team back by himself, he gets up there on the podium and says all the right stuff. Poor guy will never win a championship in Cleveland. He should look to sign elsewhere in the 2007 offseason; perhaps Toronto who will have enough cash to max out Bosh & another player?

Like I said though, Detroit will win this series 4-1.

Back
Top Bottom