OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL: 2005-2006 NBA Playoff's Talk

that was a pathetic performance by the cavs

Great game by the Pistons. If you watched the game alot of the damage was done by the bench. Most starters played sparingly though out the game. All of that talk about the Pistons not having a bench is bull **** Mcdyess could start for most teams in this league.

This entire series is gonna look like this; told yall.

Detroit would obviously hand it to Washington too, but not like this. They'd win a couple of games.

Cleveland sucks, Detroit will sweep them which is sad because Miami will be in a long seris with NJ and the winner will be too beat up to beat Detroit. do you guys think that either NJ or Miami could beat Detroit?

nick1 said:
Cleveland sucks, Detroit will sweep them which is sad because Miami will be in a long seris with NJ and the winner will be too beat up to beat Detroit. do you guys think that either NJ or Miami could beat Detroit?

I would pick the Pistons over Miami or NJ in any circumstance short of a major injury to Chauncey Billups. But if Miami and NJ beat each other up and take it to 6 or 7, it's going to be that much easier.

As between the Heat and Nets, I think Miami could beat Detroit if they get a few breaks, but NJ would need a miracle.

dob72 said:
lol that can be said about every pistons game
I love watching the Pistons. There games dont suck they are what every basketball team should be. It is basketball being played at its highest level. You know who sucks to watch is the pretty much the rest of the league with the exception of the Suns,Mavs, Spurs.

Brad528 said:
I love watching the Pistons. There games dont suck they are what every basketball team should be. It is basketball being played at its highest level. You know who sucks to watch is the pretty much the rest of the league with the exception of the Suns,Mavs, Spurs.

I also think the Pistons are too tough to beat in a seven game series. I saw Chauncey Billups play in Denver when he was in high school and also at the University of Colorado, and I love the way he plays the game. Even though I am Sixer's fan, I would like to see Detroit win it.

Brad528 said:

You should add the heat to that list...when they are scoring..they are very fun to watch...

Mephistopheles said:
If the key players of the Pistons don't get hurt, then I believe they're winning it.

Yeah, that sounds about Right, just hope the Heat can get it going.

well less then one hour till Nets/Heat game 1. I am very nervous, should be a heck of a series. I know there are a lot of Heat fans out there (Section126) lol but a couple of Nets fans too (Marino1384)...well ill be posting during the game, looking forward to a good, friendly conversation. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom