Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread

I just hope the Sox and Yanks split the series, so Baltimore can come up from behind after a sweep of the Mariners and be in a tie for first.

Peetchers? PEETCHERS? We don' need no steenking peetchers! :lol:

God damn we're getting shelled....:lol:

Wow...what's most impressive is that's the second time the Sahx have beaten the Yanks 17-1 this year.

From rotoworld.com:

"The Yankees have agreed on a deal to buy Al Leiter from the Marlins, Newsday reports. MLB.com is still saying another player is involved in the deal, but according to Newsday, it's a cash transaction, with the Yankees sending about $250,000 to Florida and paying about $150,000 of what the left-handed is still owed this season. The deal is expected to become official today, allowing the Yankees to start Leiter tomorrow against the Red Sox."

Oh boy.... well at least he's a bigger up grade then Tim Redding or May but then again so would B.Y. Kim :lol:

Al Leiter may not be Bob Gibson but I will be more relieved to see him take the mound tomorrow rather then May, Redding, or Henn!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Al Leiter may not be Bob Gibson but I will be more relieved to see him take the mound tomorrow rather then May, Redding, or Henn!

he shocked the hell out of me. Don't know how many more of those type of games he has in him, but he got a big one today!

FinsNYanksFan, Leiter is in a New York state of mind, that's all I can say.

clear.gif

The New York Yankees suck

its all about the Atlanta Braves and the Boston Red-sox 2004 world champions

Great series this weekend and we are now even in the L column w/ the Sox. Mariano is pitching as well as he has in years and maybe as well as he ever has and that is amazing. If we can pacth together a couple of starters and Mosse and randy pitch like they can we'll be in great shape.

Back
Top Bottom