Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread

Hostile7 said:
I missed that...:( What did it say?

I don't remember the exact wording, but I do believe it was derogatory toward the Red Sox and their wonderful fans.

Would you like to refresh all our memories, FinsNYank??

I really wish I copied it and pasted it in my signature.

P.S. If we don't get a reply from the ALMIGHTY Yankee fan, I think Fin saw it as well, he might remember more of the exact wording, but I believe it was something to the extent of "Red Sox fans have to wait 86 more years, you guys talk so much sh*t, blah blah" :lol:

The Sig said Faninpatsyland's mother is a Red Sox fan...and she has a mustache. Something to that effect, it could have been a beard!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
The Sig said Faninpatsyland's mother is a Red Sox fan...and she has a mustache. Something to that effect, it could have been a beard!

:laugh:

Momma jokes...

I can't say I expected any more. :rofl3:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Last year is all you lame a$$ Red Sox fans have. You won't be able to live off of that one forever!

Maybe not, but I can sure hang on to the BIGGEST choke in sports history. :lol:

FaninPatsyLand said:
Maybe not, but I can sure hang on to the BIGGEST choke in sports history. :lol:

That's great but it doesn't take away nearly a Century of dominance. I can deal w/ the Sox fans crowing, they earned that right. We had the upper hand for al;mosy a Century and Boston finally did it and the team and fans deserve to crow all they want. Hopefully we make it a short crowing and reclaim what's ours but we have to earn it on the field.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
14 games out in September LMAO. Carrott Top really put his foot in his mouth this time!

Rip on Shaugnessy all you want, I may even join in. If you think this irritates Red Sox fans, you are sadly mistaken. A majority of Red Sox fans can't stand that ***clown. After all, he was the one who started all this "curse" sh*t. The fact that Shaugnessy is an idiot, is not news to Red Sox fans.

And if you are taking shots at the Boston media, that is fine too. They are, after all, the second worst in the country.. behind, well I'm sure you know. Have you ever read a NY Daily News Yankee article? (or better yet, Newsday.) Talk about nothing but homer garbage.

If your talking New York newspapers that are garbage, go look at the post. Newsday is more of a Long Island newspaper then New York and the Daily News has the best sports section in the state!

FaninPatsyLand said:
Rip on Shaugnessy all you want, I may even join in. If you think this irritates Red Sox fans, you are sadly mistaken. A majority of Red Sox fans can't stand that ***clown. After all, he was the one who started all this "curse" sh*t. The fact that Shaugnessy is an idiot, is not news to Red Sox fans.

And if you are taking shots at the Boston media, that is fine too. They are, after all, the second worst in the country.. behind, well I'm sure you know. Have you ever read a NY Daily News Yankee article? (or better yet, Newsday.) Talk about nothing but homer garbage.

Shaugnessey is a **** up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom