Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread

You can usually tell if Clement is going pitch well by his first 2 innings. I could see why you'd always be confident with Johnson pitching because he's a Hall of Famer but you're tell me that you never worried when he pitches?

Mo is just mowing guys down right now. It's scary. 2 out of 3 in Texas ain't bad (could have had 3). This team is moving in the right direction!

Lookin' foward to the Yanks coming to town.I just got great seats today for Sundays game against my Halos.Angels and the Yankees have a pretty good rivalry going considering they are on opposites coasts.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Mo is just mowing guys down right now. It's scary. 2 out of 3 in Texas ain't bad (could have had 3). This team is moving in the right direction!

2 out of 3 I will take it the rest of the way.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I don't know how you feel about your guy but I'm always confident when Randy takes the mound even when he his struggling like he is. I guess I'd rather roll the dice with him then anyone else!

With Randy the possibility is there for a no run 13 K performance even to thsi day. Those days are fewer and further between but they are still there.

We need just a split in Anaheim for this to be a great trip. Anaheim has always given us fits out there but hopefully we can keep the momentum and get at least 2.

Let's be serious guys, 9 games over .500 and 1/2 game back in the East. We need 3 out of 4 in Anaheim, PERIOD!

nyjunc said:
We need just a split in Anaheim for this to be a great trip. Anaheim has always given us fits out there but hopefully we can keep the momentum and get at least 2.

I like your thinking, Yanks fans now only hoping for splits... I sense fear...

junc is only a fan when the Yankees win. Last time I checked, he's already given the division to the Red Sux!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
junc is only a fan when the Yankees win. Last time I checked, he's already given the division to the Red Sux!

Sorry I didn't know he was a closet Sox fan..

GreenMonster said:
I like your thinking, Yanks fans now only hoping for splits... I sense fear...

I'm realistic, 3 of 4 is tough against any team especially a team as good as Ana.

You are 21 and have never seen the Yanks lose, you hopped on the bandwagon when you were a kid just like you did w/ the dolphins when they used to be good and w/ duke when they used to make it past the Sweet 16. We'll see how long you are a Yankee fan when the bad times come back some day.

Anyone can say what they want about me but they know where I stand with my teams. I'll support, cheer, and root for my team NO MATTER WHAT. Check this thread, I've critiqued the Yankees but NEVER gave up no them like your punk a$$ did. I did the same thing with Duke and I do the same thing everytime I come on the blitz report and talk Dolphins. I may critique my teams but I will never give up on them and will never pick someone else to beat them. You call it being realistic and that's fine. I call my blindness being a fan and I think part of being a fan is always holding out hope for your team no matter how bad things are going. If that wasn't the case Boston fans would have gave on their team a long time ago. Your silly. Just because I like the Dolphins, Duke, and the Yankees doesn't make me a bandwagon. It's just when I was young, I was attracted to greatness. That is why Michael Jordan is my favorite athlete ever. I'm definitely not a bangwagon fan though, I've never switched teams and never will. The teams I became fans of when I was younger are the teams I will die cheering for, end of discussion. I don't change with the weather like you. Aren't you the one who said u would have rather have Brad Lidge then Mariano Rivera this year LMAO! :lol:

Anyone can say what they want about me but they know where I stand with my teams. I'll support, cheer, and root for my team NO MATTER WHAT.

Please show me the quote where I gave up and said I wasn't rooting for them the rest of the year?

I did the same thing with Duke and I do the same thing everytime I come on the blitz report and talk Dolphins.

And you look silly when you call all of your teams Championship teams and they don't come close or when you crow up 3-0 then run and hide after the Yanks blew it.

I call my blindness being a fan and I think part of being a fan is always holding out hope for your team no matter how bad things are going.

I never gave up hope, I believe I said that I hoped I was wrong and that I wouldn't give up but I THINK the Sox will win the division.

Just because I like the Dolphins, Duke, and the Yankees doesn't make me a bandwagon.

Of course it does, you mpicked 3 teams who were all good when you picked them. Yopu never had to suffer year after year when the Yanks stunk from the mid-late 80s to early 90s, you never had to go through what I went throug w/ the Jets. How does one become a dolphin fan on LI anyway?

It's just when I was young, I was attracted to greatness

That's called hopping on the bandwagon.

I don't change with the weather like you. Aren't you the one who said u would have rather have Brad Lidge then Mariano Rivera this year LMAO!

bandwagon :lol: I've been watching Yankee games since you were born and I never saw a postseason game until 1995, I've been to every Jet home game since 1990 and they were laughingstocks from '90-'96.

Again, find me a quote where I said Brad Lidge was better. Mariano is the best closer of all time and I would never say Lidge was better.

YOU are the one runs and hides when things aren't going well not me. Stop being an idiot and get it through your head. B/c I criticize or give an opinion that isn't 100% homer doesn't mean I hopped off the bandwagon. It's what gives me credibility when I discuss sports- credibility is something you do not have.

I don't think any of us can claim to have credibility on a Dolphins fansite message board. I mean, it's not like any of us has our own radio show or anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom