Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread

junc is a bitter old man. Don't even post in this thread anymore with your non sense. The Red Sox have already won the division, right junc, so what is there left to talk about. I don't want to be responsible for his heart attack so I will let the old man be in his nursing home!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
junc is a bitter old man. Don't even post in this thread anymore with your non sense. The Red Sox have already won the division, right junc, so what is there left to talk about. I don't want to be responsible for his heart attack so I will let the old man be in his nursing home!

Old :lol: I'm older than you but not yet 30 and obviously I am alot more knowledgable and wiser than you. You are Mr. Yankee fan and said Wells never pitched a big game for the Yankees :lol: What kind of "real" Yankee fan are you if you don't remember what he did the first time around?

So where di you go when the Yanks were up 3-0 and you started crowing? And where were you when duke lost again in the Sweet 16 and the Heels were cutting down the nets as National Champions?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
By the way, I got my own radio show. Might be college radio but it does the job!

And I work at the top sports radio station in the Country, I might not be on the air but I work there.

Wow... Yanks are definitely "heading in the right direction". They very well could still win the division, but I don't know how far they will get unless they get some more stability from their pitching. Granted Leiter looked good the other day, but he has to do that consistently AND Pavano (or Brown or Wright) have to come back and show something...

A split this weekend would be fine IF the Whitesox take 3 of 4 from Boston (very possible, the whitesox are HOT).

This is really starting to look like it will come down to the last week in the season... That should be fun!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Giambi is a monster. He is on!

You're right he's on but what is he on now since steroids are outlawed? Growth hormones? Animal roids? I know all the Yankee fans are going to jump on me for this but you have to admit 2 things: 1.) He looks a hell of a lot bigger out of nowhere and 2.) How do you go from batting .200, refusing to be sent to the minors and now hitting like Barry Bonds in a matter of weeks (and don't tell me because he's working so hard to prove himself).

He looks a hell of a lot bigger out of nowhere

He doesn't look bigger than earlier in the year he looks leaner. I can't say the thought hasn't crossed my mind but I have to believe he wasn't dumb enough to do them. If he gets cuaght he loses almost $80 mil b/c then the Yanks would be able to void his contract so I doubt he's using them again.

Back
Top Bottom