Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread

Some Yankees notes...

Waste of money Kevin Brown is going to miss his start on Thursday, his back isn't healed yet!

Jaret Wright is making a rehab start this Saturday!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Some Yankees notes...

Waste of money Kevin Brown is going to miss his start on Thursday, his back isn't healed yet!

Jaret Wright is making a rehab start this Saturday!

Yanks want to bring Wright back and have him be a middle man in the bullpen for the rest of this year. Giving them someone else besides Sturtz, Gordon, Marino.

Then next year when Mel leaves, they will go sign Leo Mazzoni as pitching coach and he and Wright get along great and Leo was responsible for Wright's best year.

Pavano has been scratched from Saturday (something tells me he's gonna return after the deadline because he doesn't want to be traded). Looks like Small will pitch Thursday for Brown and Saturday is a toss up!

Great start to this short homestand. Randy looked like the Randy of old. Now I can only hope he do it the rest of the way because we're going to need him big time!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Great start to this short homestand. Randy looked like the Randy of old. Now I can only hope he do it the rest of the way because we're going to need him big time!

hopefully red sox lose tonight...the tampa bay lost a 2 run lead in the 9th...come on tampa!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Slappy, where did u hear Nomo was starting Saturday. I'm looking all over and haven't seen any reports!

some insider sources tell me there is about a 90-95 % chance of this happening

Slappy8800 said:
ugh not good news...sounds like ::gulp: Hideo Nomo will pitch saturday

For the Yanks, man does this get any better. Leiter now Nomo, the 200 million team will take your reject starters and let um loose.

Back
Top Bottom