Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2005 Yankees World Series Champion Thread

The Diamond Backs just put Jose Cruz Jr. up for assignment... I'm sure the Yankees might be interested in him as he can play any of the 3 OF positions and would be cheaper to get then a Randy Winn.

I was a huge Nomo fan the year he won the Rookie of the Year. I don't think he has it anymore but to be honest, I'd rather go with him then Henn, May, or Redding. I think MikeO is right, he's just a quick fix but with the way Yankee pitchers continue to go down, I have a feeling Nomo will be here for the season!

You may be able to take Tanyon Sturtze out of Tampa, but you can't take the Tampa out of Tanyon Sturtze. :rofl3:

well i dont think yanks will win today but its ashame that Liter gets the loss...he did great today

I agree, although Leiter threw a lot of pitches this loss isn't on him. It's on Sturtze. As a matter of fact, I think Leiter has been solid!

Jt0323 said:
well i dont think yanks will win today but its ashame that Liter gets the loss...he did great today

I wouldn't say great, he did a great job to avoid disaster but he was in trouble all night.

I agree. He definitely was in trouble all night, when I turned on the game in the 2nd the Twins already had 4 hits. I was saying in the sense of not letting anyone across teh plate. Even though Leiter was in trouble all night he only let one cross and he kept the Yankees in the game. The Yankees waited to long to show some offense last night. After Sturtze gave up those 2 runs u kind of saw the Stadium get deflated!

Hopefully Small has another good outing. I wish the best for this guy. He's a 33 year old journyman who finally has another opportunity. He pitched solid last start and has looked decent in his relief appearance. I hope he does his thing, he's a good story!

Back
Top Bottom