***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread*** | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2006-2007 ORLANDO MAGIC Thread***

Magic fall to the Suns 103-89 :mad:

Dwight Howard just could not get a call to go his way all night, and somehow he managed to get called on every little play. Fouled out with about 5 mins left, but he was in foul trouble all night long.:(

Nash - 18 pts, 15 assists
Staudemire- 30 pts, 8 rebounds, 3 blocks(12/14 FT)

15-8(1st in East)

Ronnie 23 said:
who do the magic play next

Toronto @ Orlando

Wednesday 7:00PM

Orlando @ Charlotte

Thursday 7:00PM(TNT)

Cleveland @ Orlando

Saturday 7:00PM

23Ronnie23 said:
why isnt jameer nelson playing???

"Orlando Magic point guard Jameer Nelson won’t play tonight against Toronto or Thursday against Charlotte and he could miss as much as a week because of a strained groin and hamstring."

Lacking Jameer and Hedo Turkolou really hurt the Magic tonight, who just could not seem to find the basket against a Raptor team without Chris Bosh.

Toronto - 91
Orlando - 84

Magic fall to 15-9

Wow, what has happened to this thread? :lol:

I have been extremely busy with other stuff, but I thought my fellow Magic fans would keep it up!

Nice THRASHING of the Bobcats tonight, 106-74. And Grant Hill didn't play.

Magic still tied for first in the Southeast and tied for most wins in the Eastern Conference.

Wow, what has happened to this thread? :lol:

I have been extremely busy with other stuff, but I thought my fellow Magic fans would keep it up!

Nice THRASHING of the Bobcats tonight, 106-74. And Grant Hill didn't play.

Magic still tied for first in the Southeast and tied for most wins in the Eastern Conference.

College football and NFL playoffs have had most of my attention lately. I watched the Bobcats game last night, the magic played great without Hill.

I have some tickets for the Magic-Spurs game on Feb 7th, should be a good game.

College football and NFL playoffs have had most of my attention lately. I watched the Bobcats game last night, the magic played great without Hill.

I have some tickets for the Magic-Spurs game on Feb 7th, should be a good game.

How many? :wink:

(I hear Southwest has cheap non-stop flights.)

Three game win streak.

We got the Celts at home tomorrow.

Still tied for most wins in the East.

GO MAGIC!

well we beat 2 horrible teams in that streak, which ill take, but im just saying. before we beat the Heat at Home without shaq or wade, we were 4-10 in our last 14 games.

glad for the streak, but hopefully we play more consistant ball the rest of the way.

well we beat 2 horrible teams in that streak, which ill take, but im just saying. before we beat the Heat at Home without shaq or wade, we were 4-10 in our last 14 games.

glad for the streak, but hopefully we play more consistant ball the rest of the way.

I think we will.

The Magic had a very bad rash of injuries for about ten games.

We're about almost 100% healthy now.

Back
Top Bottom