**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL Draft Thread - Day 1** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL Draft Thread - Day 1**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's about 12:01....Why the hell haven't they made their pick and put the saints on the clock? On Sirius radio their saying that the Bills may be trading back to the 14th or 15th spot.

their saying NO will not trade down and will indeed draft Reggie Bush, not official yet

how long do you guys think it will take before the dolphins get there pick? i have baseball practice at 1 so i need to know! thanks

miamikid92 said:
how long do you guys think it will take before the dolphins get there pick? i have baseball practice at 1 so i need to know! thanks
I would say about 3 hours

nick1 said:
I would say about 3 hours
really? that sucks

they shouldn't be booing the poor guy because he was picked 1st wtf?

You know you're in New York when these idiot jet fans are booing the #1 overall selection. Let the guy enjoy the moment and stop being jerks!

TerryTate said:
You know you're in New York when these idiot jet fans are booing the #1 overall selection. Let the guy enjoy the moment and stop being jerks!

:yeahthat:

Where is the guy that has the three guarentees in his sig..... 1. Death 2. Taxes 3. The Jets will boo there first round pick....I love that quote

miamikid92 said:
really? that sucks

they shouldn't be booing the poor guy because he was picked 1st wtf?
every team gets 15 minutes and they usually take most of that time, thats why it's so long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom