**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL Draft Thread - Day 1** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL 2006 NFL Draft Thread - Day 1**

Status
Not open for further replies.
TerryTate said:
You know you're in New York when these idiot jet fans are booing the #1 overall selection. Let the guy enjoy the moment and stop being jerks!

I concur...Typical New York fans. :rolleyes:

i think they should make the draft in whatever city has the number one pick, that would be cool

i was at the draft last yar and that **** was crazy i really hate jets fans

Congratulations to Mario Williams for being the #1 pick in the draft! Will Bush go to the Saints? I don't see how they can pass him up.

Edit: JETS and EAGLE fans are the worst in the NFL.

miamikid92 said:
i think they should make the draft in whatever city has the number one pick, that would be cool

Then teams like Bills and the Jets would host it every year! :chuckle:

Yeah that's sad, this is the moment Williams has been waiting for all his life and he gets the #1 PICK IN THE WHOLE DRAFT! Then the poor guy gets booed, it's terrible.

Dolfan1034 said:
Yeah that's sad, this is the moment Williams has been waiting for all his life and he gets the #1 PICK IN THE WHOLE DRAFT! Then the poor guy gets booed, it's terrible.
but then again don't you think all will be forgiven when he gets that number one overall pick paycheck? :wink:

mcteems said:
Congratulations to Mario Williams for being the #1 pick in the draft! Will Bush go to the Saints? I don't see how they can pass him up.

Edit: JETS and EAGLE fans are the worst in the NFL.

I still can't see why they signed a banged up Brees for all that money when they have their pick of Leinart or Young in this draft. They already have a great RB in McAllister. I would either take Ferguson here or trade down if I were them.

if the saints trade with a team does that team get a brand new 15 min

Holy crap, Saints are asking for more then 3 draft picks for Jets to move up. That is WAY too much.

hmm a kid in a patriots jersey was with a bunch of old guys in jets jerseys chanting reggie with them?

oookay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom