**Official 2007 Sf Giants Thread** | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official 2007 Sf Giants Thread**

Wow, the Dodger faithful are out in full force tonight! Prep we only kid because we care...about the Giants being in misery...of course.

Your boys gonna do any unloading at the deadline? Morris? Durham? Klesko? I think it is painfully obvious that the Giants need to get younger and try to stockpile some talent in the minors outside of the pitching staff (which looks good with Cain, Lincecum, and Lowry for the future).

Wow, the Dodger faithful are out in full force tonight! Prep we only kid because we care...about the Giants being in misery...of course.

Your boys gonna do any unloading at the deadline? Morris? Durham? Klesko? I think it is painfully obvious that the Giants need to get younger and try to stockpile some talent in the minors outside of the pitching staff (which looks good with Cain, Lincecum, and Lowry for the future).
If there is a god we will begin to unlaod some of these stiffs. Im hoping since we gave Sabean an extension we are FINALLY gonna start to rebuild towards tomorrow.

Hopefully Bonds breaks his little record then moves on at the end of the year.

I hope he doesn't build up too much pressure, he might burst the next time he puts a needle in his ***...

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom