Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009-2010 NHL Thread

The wheels have fallen off the Wings...screw the 50 win/100 point season streak...I'd just be happy if they squeak into the playoffs at this point. 4 major injuries...sunuva...

woohoo! leafs 4-3 over tampa - tampa's first home loss this year

wait for it...

stanley cup... here we come!

gomez, spacek, d'agostini, pouliot were all skating at practice today, GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOT !

but the biggest news.... Andrei Markov was also skating !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they expected a return in february, but now they anticipate a late december/ early january return

these are the best news i've had all year , **** YEAH !!!

i just realized...

we're in the other sports forum section, and there's nothing, not a post, not a thread, not a sniff, about the florida panthers or the tampa bay lightning...

who the **** roots for them if not the south florida fan base ?!?!?! :lol: !!!

i know a lot of french canadians are lightning fans because of lecavalier, st-louis and tanguay... but the panthers %? who %?!

and after that, bettman says there's no place for a team in hamilton or quebec city... sheeeeeeesh...

woohoo! leafs 6-4 over florida!

wait for it...

stanley cup... here we come!

At the Pens game tonight! A free ticket fell into my lap at the West Liberty (D-2 football) game today.

:woohoo:

Let's go Pens!

Hell yea!!!

We just drug the Rangers behind the woodshed 8-3.

Crosby scores the Hat Trick on hat night. :lol:

8-3 ?!!?! you seriosu ?!! wow

habs blew a 3-2 lead with 15 seconds to go against the caps, and lost in shootouts... :(

still, getting 3/4 points in the last two games against washington is very good in my book

hey guys, figured i should check in as the avs are coming back to earth, havent checked in on this thread in a while for some reason.

... And the Pens make the Rangers our ******* again for the second game in a row 5-2.

Another hat trick - this time Rupp!

Back
Top Bottom