Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

Andrew Miller is the only weak link, but they should have enough offense to compensate for his (un)quality starts.

the thing with miller he is only good for about 4 innings and that is it almost if one of our starters gets rocked, which i hope doesn't happen too much this year in the first 2 innings bring miller to get us to the bullpen

the bullpen was good last night, Atlanta's however definitely is not good I don't see why foxsports just wrote an article about the Braves being big contenders. They haven't faced good pitching before us and now look how much they are scoring. they went from 5 or 6 runs per game to 5 runs in two games. and we had Miller on the mound thats the only reason they scored those 4 runs, lets see Sanchez finish them off now

you have to love what Dan Uggla is doing, he used to be such a swing hard and either hit a HR or strike out kinda guy, now he is just going for singles with men in scoring position and he is driving them in leading the league in RBIs right now then we have Bonifaco who I believe is still leading the league in runs scored. We just need more production from Ross and Maybin, Hermida could also do a little more hitting. But I just love what John Baker is doing very nice job in the #2 spot. 1-5 hitters might be the best in the division, after that we have little production so far.

Man I hope this hot start is only a mirage. Certainly don't want the phins to be playing on the dirt deep into October.

lol really dirt doesn't effect much so the Dolphins have to wear a different set of cleats so what, football is a man's sport can't whine about a little dirt being on the field we don't have olindo mare anymore lol

Awww, boohoo! They might get a little dirt in their eyes. :rolleyes2:

It's ugly. It's misplaced, and it has cost the Dolphins players in the past, Ed Perry for example.

I don't care about the Marlins one bit, and neither do the majority of Miami it seems. As a phin fan I'd much rather have them playing on the grass. Trust me--the trifecta and the players also hope the Marlins go nowhere. They don't want to play on that crap.

It's ugly. It's misplaced, and it has cost the Dolphins players in the past, Ed Perry for example.

I don't care about the Marlins one bit, and neither do the majority of Miami it seems. As a phin fan I'd much rather have them playing on the grass. Trust me--the trifecta and the players also hope the Marlins go nowhere. They don't want to play on that crap.

The Marlins have the 7th best T.V. ratings in MLB, so there is an audience there. If you don't care about the Marlins, that's fine, but don't be trolling this thread like some loser Jets fan.

Btw, Marlins just swept the Braves in Atlanta. :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:

aside from Olindo Mare, I've rarely heard anybody complain about the dirt. I never heard the Chargers complain when they shared Qualcolm with the Padres.

An itty bitty piece of dirt on a huge football field in the 2nd month of the season isn't going to make a huge difference.

The Marlins have the 7th best T.V. ratings in MLB, so there is an audience there. If you don't care about the Marlins, that's fine, but don't be trolling this thread like some loser Jets fan.

YES THEY DID! Next up, a three game series against the Nationals, and then after that it's the Pittsburgh Pirates.

:hi5:

they're playing real good baseball

Sanchez looks like he's got it back together again. Good for the Marlins.

Their only weak link, like I've said, is Andrew Miller.

the best thing about this is we got a lot of division games this month

Andrew Miller is the only weak link, but they should have enough offense to compensate for his (un)quality starts.

i think miller is not a starting pitcher yet we would be great in long reliever role

Back
Top Bottom