Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

The Marlins are really fun to watch...awesome to see them sweep the series and go to 11-1...quick question, Dolphins Draft party is from 4-8 on Saturday but theres a Marlins game vs the Phillies at 7:10...is the party still on or moved to another location?

The Marlins are really fun to watch...awesome to see them sweep the series and go to 11-1...quick question, Dolphins Draft party is from 4-8 on Saturday but theres a Marlins game vs the Phillies at 7:10...is the party still on or moved to another location?

I'm not sure, but they might be having it inside the practice bubble like they did in '07.

I'm not sure, but they might be having it inside the practice bubble like they did in '07.

I was thinking the same thing but on the Dolphins website it says it will be at Dolphin Stadium, I'll just be checking in every day to see if they have changed it or not but I'm def. going

What a weekend series! all 3 games come from behind, down to the wire type finishes. Even though I am a bit worried with Bonaficio and Hanley slumping, the middle-late part of our order is starting to catch fire, Ross & Hermida had an insane series, lets see us take 2 of 3 from Pittsburgh, they are playing rather tough, despite what they did against ATL today. 11-1, best in the majors...pretty incredible start... :woot:

12 games into the season and we have already swept 3 series, how sweet is that, and boy do that nats bullpen suck big time, up next the pirates hope we sweep them to not a bad road trip i will be happ with 7-2, hopefully 8-1 to win the series.

Back
Top Bottom