Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

It sure does. At least look on the bright side, Andrew Miller won't be pitching tommorow.

Thank god... Anibal Sanchez will get the nod tomorrow. Hopefully we can win these next two games and take the series

miller is not the answer as the 5th pitcher i think it is safe to say that we need to trade for a lefty or call up vandenhurk to be the 5th

i take it back miller did ok, logan kensing needs to get send down you allow 4 runs in 1 1/3 inning that is uncalled for, miller allowed 4 runs in 4 innings, at least it wasn't 5 like jj did in one inning even though we came back

at least we did not strikeout as much today, unreal that they could not hit that pitcher who is that guy

i gotta pin this loss on freddie for not taking out kensing when he did, and for our line up not being to hit whats his face. we need a new hitting coach, conine should be the hitting coach how awesome would that be

11-2 every 13 games all year i will take that in a heartbeat, any thoughts

i gotta pin this loss on freddie for not taking out kensing when he did, and for our line up not being to hit whats his face. we need a new hitting coach, conine should be the hitting coach how awesome would that be

Our bullpen has been overworked so he had no choice but to stick with Kensing. Also, Conine as hitting coach??? Are you celebrating 4/20 too? :ricky:

Last edited by a moderator:
Marlins fans rejoice! According to ESPN's recap, the Marlins will call up a pitcher to replace Miller.

Marlins fans rejoice! According to ESPN's recap, the Marlins will call up a pitcher to replace Miller.

Yea they threw him on the DL, said he has been struggling with an oblique injury. He usually throws up to 93 mph . . . and he topped out at 87 mph. Whether he pitched or somebody else . . . we had 2 hits and zero runs . . . . we werent winning this game.

Back
Top Bottom