Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!! | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2009 Florida Marlins thread: The stadium is ours!!!!!!!

I dont drive. Not up to me

Dude, this is how It's done: "Can we go to the Marlins game? Can we go to the Marlins game? Can we go to the Marlins game? Can we go to the Marlins game? Can we go to the Marlins game? Can we go to the Marlins game?"

Dude, this is how It's done: "Can we go to the Marlins game? Can we go to the Marlins game? Can we go to the Marlins game? Can we go to the Marlins game? Can we go to the Marlins game? Can we go to the Marlins game?"
When your dad doesent completely understand baseball, and doesent really like sports all that much, its tough. But tomorrow, unless it pours all day, is for sure.

When your dad doesent completely understand baseball, and doesent really like sports all that much, its tough. But tomorrow, unless it pours all day, is for sure.
"Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?"

"Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?, Dad, can you take me to the baseball game?"

Ok, but since Im also a Heat fan, Panthers fan, and Dolphins fan, I cant ask him to take me to many Marlins games since he wont take me to the other team's games in that case. My dad is pretty lazy when he wants to. And when I ask, the answer is usually no. Impossible to change him. But it took some pretty strong words two weeks ago to make him take me and my family to this game.

Ok, but since Im also a Heat fan, Panthers fan, and Dolphins fan, I cant ask him to take me to many Marlins games since he wont take me to the other team's games in that case. My dad is pretty lazy when he wants to. And when I ask, the answer is usually no. Impossible to change him. But it took some pretty strong words two weeks ago to make him take me and my family to this game.
Your going to a marlins game. I am proud of you. God knows they need all the fans they can get.

Just got back from the game. What a blast! My dad had a blast too and we will be back this season!

We get there, like 15 minutes before first pitch, and I go with my vouchers to the ticket office, and get offered Outfield Reserve Tickets like the voucher said. Its fine with me since I like those seats, but the lady keeps trying and trying, cursing and cursing, and she cant get the tickets. After 20 minutes, she finds out I dont know how that the code on the voucher was for Bullpen tickets so we ended up sitting 3 rows behind the bullpen. A FUN experience. I found out another reason why we need a new ballpark though. In this square football stadium, these seats are facing left field, instead of home plate, so if ONE person stands up between you and home plate, you cant see snap. I found this out today since its the first time I sit somewhere outside right field or behind home plate.

The game.......meh.

We had like 15 hits. ALL of them base hits. They had 8. We scored 3 runs. They scored 7. The reason? The changed lineup because of the doubleheader and the home plate and first base umpires. We couldnt get a damn call tonight. EVERY borderline call went the Rockie's way. Every check swing, every safe or out call, every EVERYTHING. And we couldnt execute either. Cantu and Hanley disappointed me some at bats.

Rick didnt give up too many hits, but the ones he did, we're crucial.

The atmosphere at the game was great though. Especially the 7th and 8th innings. The wave got started in right field, kept going until the "rich seats" and then re started again, we scored a couple of runs, could've scored a ton more, but the stadium was LOOOOOOOOUD. Especially the areas around me. EVERYONE with rally caps, everyone yelling through whole at bats. It was awesome. And its a sign for things to come.

Now, I just have to wait for more vouchers to make it back out there as I am a cheap ***.

And hopefully we sweep the Astros next week.

More like out of the park....

I was there for both games as well. Wish we could have swept them so we could tie for the lead in the WC.
Where were you sitting at? You cant really blame it all on Vandy. He needs work, but he's a good 5th starter to have. And with our health issues, we cant really get picky right now

cool my prediction came through on the home stand 5-2

Where were you sitting at? You cant really blame it all on Vandy. He needs work, but he's a good 5th starter to have. And with our health issues, we cant really get picky right now

I was by first base. Vandy sucks balls right now and isn't giving them a chance to win. I hope Anibal comes back soon and does something besides get hurt.

I was by first base. Vandy sucks balls right now and isn't giving them a chance to win. I hope Anibal comes back soon and does something besides get hurt.

Well, Sean had one good start. We dont know how good he will be consistently.

14 games with 10 or more hits. Didn't see that one coming with the way they love to hack at every pitch.

we are on a roll we just need to keep winning series right now, and i think we have 3 more with the phillies

Back
Top Bottom