***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official 2010-2011 Miami Heat Thread***

Heat grant 8-year-old fan belated birthday wish

Christian had plans to celebrate his birthday night of Oct. 22 at an NBA preseason game in his hometown of Tampa, Fla., watching his favorite player -- LeBron James -- and the Heat play against the Orlando Magic. He told his parents he didn't want a party, just tickets, and they obliged with ones near midcourt.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5884312

Man, I want that to happen to me..:lol:

Good first half but started off the second half ugly...ATL is withing 8. Finish strong and go out with the win!

Four straight wins....89-77 win over the Hawks. Sloppy second half but I'll take the win

Four straight wins....89-77 win over the Hawks. Sloppy second half but I'll take the win

A win is a win, but I could do without those ugly second halves like the Heat had tonight. Regardless, four straight wins is a huge momentum boost and I hope they keep winning because Christmas Day is around the corner and the Lakers are no slouch!

A win is a win, but I could do without those ugly second halves like the Heat had tonight. Regardless, four straight wins is a huge momentum boost and I hope they keep winning because Christmas Day is around the corner and the Lakers are no slouch!

They realized how sloppy the second half was a little to late cause they did put a good effort to close the game out but yeah, I'm excited for that Christmas day show down with the Lakers. Would love a win for Christmas!

Here's to the Heat being the bright spot for us Miami fans...:drink:

Bucks tomorrow night at 8 pm on FSN

win number 5 tomorrow...

team is ****ing rolling with wade showing up to the games now

and good news that super mario is getting time with the big 3...i don't like slow *** arroyo.

win number 5 tomorrow...

team is ****ing rolling with wade showing up to the games now

and good news that super mario is getting time with the big 3...i don't like slow *** arroyo.

Haven't been a huge fan of Mario, but I don't know how much longer I can watch Arroyo in the starting lineup. I guess it's a good thing that LeBron has been taking a shining to Mario recently.

i am pretty sure they will put a string of 25 games where they go 23-2

Haven't been a huge fan of Mario, but I don't know how much longer I can watch Arroyo in the starting lineup. I guess it's a good thing that LeBron has been taking a shining to Mario recently.

Every time Arroyo takes a shot, I cringe and my heart stops. I'm a fan of the guy, he's from down here and all but damn. He gets me worried.

Back
Top Bottom