Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread. | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official 2013 Miami Dolphins Training Camp Thread.

My bad. Why don't we start a new thread each day of camp?

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 1m
It appears John Jerry is sidelined with an undisclosed medical issue. Might be out a while.

Lets just sign Brandon Moore and lock down RG for 2 years

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 2m
Ryan Tannehill just completed a nice sideline catch to Brandon Gibson to get them in the red zone during 7-on-7s.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 2m
#Dolphins WR Brian Hartline beats CB Dimitri Patterson on an out-route for a first down. Nice throw by Ryan Tannehill.

7 on 7s have started, no pads though which is a shame.

I really dont want Patterson and Carpenter to make this roster, cutting those two pays Jones's signing bonus.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly56s
Michael Egnew just caught a nice diving pass that Jason Trusnik deflected. Good focus to bring it in.

wow great turnout

BQGgCnXCEAAFowV-1.jpg

if only we could get so many on gameday
:tongue:

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 3m
#Dolphins QB Matt Moore throws a laser down the middle to TE Kyle Miller for a TD.

Miller seems to have had a good camp and otas, he can also block, I wonder will he make the roster, he was on it last season

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 13s
Tannehill showing off his old receiving skills, catching passes from Pat Devlin in drills #dolphins

I have always wanted to see Tannehill run deep and catch a pass from Moore... just once, even in preseason

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 3m
#Dolphins QB Matt Moore throws a laser down the middle to TE Kyle Miller for a TD.

Miller seems to have had a good camp and otas, he ca also block, I wonder will he make the roster, he was on it last season

If Miller plays his way onto the roster who's it the death knell for? Egnew or Clay? Obviously camp would bear that out. It's a solid point though that Miller's ability to block could help him make the roster if he shows he can help in the passing game too. BTW, thank you for all the updates UK.

definitely think incogs a more natural rg but dallas thomas would have to show damn well i think for them to make the switch...the youth on the left side concerns i think are valid...

If Miller plays his way onto the roster who's it the death knell for? Egnew or Clay? Obviously camp would bear that out. It's a solid point though that Miller's ability to block could help him make the roster if he shows he can help in the passing game too. BTW, thank you for all the updates UK.

Im not really sure, Miller, Egnew and Clay were all on the roster last season it wouldn't surprise me to see them keep them all, especially if we arent keeping a fullback we also let Mastrud leave so thats a TE slot open. Egnew does seem to be improving and clay seems to be playing a lot at H back so it will be interesting to see what happens in the preseason games

definitely think incogs a more natural rg but dallas thomas would have to show damn well i think for them to make the switch...the youth on the left side concerns i think are valid...

Louis still isnt healthy, we discussed the prospect of Brandon Mooore the other day, if jerry is out for a while I would say we dump louis and get Moore in. Probably worth giving Thomas a shot though,

if all 5 te's are part of your best 53 you keep em and cut something else...it would help if one of em had an impact on specials justify it though...i think and of course it's early that the positon that would get the axe would be the 6th wr...if they kept even 4 te's i think the 6th wr is gone

make clay the fb cut lane, and keep miller, egnew, sims and keller

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 1m
If Sturgis is battling a groin injury could explain his minor struggles. Would still be a stunner if he doesn't win kicking job #dolphins##

I agree with this, I thought it was odd Carp was getting 10 attempts and Sturgis was getting 3, it would also explain his struggles. When he sorts this out im sure he will get a lot more atempts

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly2m
Just watched Daniel Thomas s create good separation from Phillip Wheeler.

Chris Perkins@chrisperk1m
#Dolphins doing 1-on-1 passing. T'hill throwing pretty well. Nothing great, but good. DBs & WRs pretty even.

Omar Kelly@OmarKelly1m
Mike Wallace just hit Julian Posey with a double move during 1-on-1s and created about 10 yards of separation. Pooped on him.

I like the plan to use Wallace in the slot, he is going to murder some dbs

Louis still isnt healthy, we discussed the prospect of Brandon Mooore the other day, if jerry is out for a while I would say we dump louis and get Moore in. Probably worth giving Thomas a shot though,

louis is pretty much showing that they can't trust him to stay healthy...unless he's full go in the next few weeks i think they will cut him and sign a street vet...especially if jerry is out extended...they can't wait around on a guy that can't help them pronto

Chris Perkins ‏@chrisperk 1m
LBs defending RBs & TEs on other field. QBs Devlin & Corp throwing. LBs doing good but had 2 flags thrown. Make that 3.

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerESPN 1m
Drop by RB Jonas Gray. #Dolphins

CK and a few others are really high on him.... I will be surpised if he is on the roster, we will get Miller, DT, Gilespie and Thigpen.

James Walker@JamesWalkerESPN18s
#Dolphins WR Mike Wallace beats CB Brent Grimes over the middle in team drills.

more of this please!

Chris Perkins@chrisperk24s
T'hill to Binns for decent gain. Binns having good day so far, for what it's worth.

With everyday of camp binns locks down the 5th receiver spot a little bit more

Back
Top Bottom