*** OFFICIAL BALTIMORE RAVENS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BALTIMORE RAVENS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 13

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Finals week here at FIU...almost forgot to make this again. :d-day:

320pxBaltimore_Ravens_logosvg-1.png
@
320pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvg-1.png

ATw0pgE-1.jpg

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
PbxC5vc-1.png
NFL_ON_CBS_2013_logo-1.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
4eOOZfT-1.png

SiG1PCC-1.png

WEATHER
clear.gif

Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. Northeast wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Sun Life Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
NFL.com Video
ESPN / ESPN Analyst Picks

[video=youtube;Nj8r3qmOoZ8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj8r3qmOoZ8[/video]
[video=youtube;l6btv9BL5TQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6btv9BL5TQ[/video]

Love my Fins, and hoping like hell we see Tannehill step up, and Parker show some flashes of brilliance that signal a build around him and Landry for the future. Being a Dolphins fan for the past two decades means a constant state of seeing trash football and not giving up, while hoping for the future. I ain't going to stop now.

Went to a holiday party tonight so I wrote this and burped and it smelled like Christmas peppermint alcohol. Happy holidays my brothers.

:woot:

DrunkSanta-1.jpg

This was the one game on the schedule that immediately stood out as a huge situational advantage for the Dolphins. Baltimore played on the road against a division rival on Monday night, and now is on the road again 6 days later against a non-division foe. Normally that's a subpar effort for the road team.

Granted, there are tons of surrounding variables, like the Ravens' lousy season and major injuries at key spots, but pride kicking in to partially salvage the season. Miami didn't expect to be all but eliminated this early.

I'll stick to the early scheduling aspect and expect a Dolphins victory. If we blow this one, I can't imagine a valid rationale. Months ago this was supposed to be the season of no excuses. It never works out that way.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2h2 hours ago
#Dolphins WR Kenny Stills (questionable, ankle) is not likely to play tomorrow vs. #Ravens, source said. He’ll still try pregame.

I'm sorry to see a bunch of my fello brothern get excited for this game. We all would like to see the Dolphins come out on offense and drive down the field for 7. What I expect to see is the offense to come out and play flat for a number of drives. What makes it even more difficult is the Ravens own us. We could be in for another ugly day and I wouldn't be surprised if that happens. Sorry, I have no faith in this team.

However i am looking forward to seeing the calls on offense and how Tannehill audibles at the line. If he doesn't audible at all similar to prior weeks it will kinda be proof that he doesn't know what to audible to and more troubling, unable to read a defense.

If he does audible we will know Lazor was a lying POS.

I was watching NFL Matchup on ESPN this morning and they were talking of the X's and O's battle between Bruce Arians and Gregg Williams. I thought to myself how inexperienced and intellectually challenged our coaches are. We are playing checkers while the other teams are chess.

I was watching NFL Matchup on ESPN this morning and they were talking of the X's and O's battle between Bruce Arians and Gregg Williams. I thought to myself how inexperienced and intellectually challenged our coaches are. We are playing checkers while the other teams are chess.

We get beat weekly strategically, on both sides of the ball. This has been going on for awhile now....not just with the interim crew....

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

I'm sorry to see a bunch of my fello brothern get excited for this game

Don't be sorry for me........I actually feel sorry for you that you start your Sunday with this mentality.

Relax, have fun and just enjoy the game. Life is way too short my friend........

We get beat weekly strategically, on both sides of the ball. This has been going on for awhile now....not just with the interim crew....

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

Don't be sorry for me........I actually feel sorry for you that you start your Sunday with this mentality.

Relax, have fun and just enjoy the game. Nothing we say or do on this forum is going to change a thing.....

that is not really true. Over the past few years Lazor and Coyle had some great game plans. The problem was they never could adjust when teams adjusted to them nor did they adapt their systems to their talent.

I would say you are crazy last year if you told me Dan Campbell, Lou Anarumo and Zac Taylor would be running the game plan the first week of December.

that is not really true. Over the past few years Lazor and Coyle had some great game plans.

I'm sure that is your opinion....but I don't agree. I believe that one of the larger reasons we struggle at the beginning of games is due to the planning and scripting of the offense and defense for the first couple of series of the game. We don't score points early and we struggle on defense early.

Ironically, I see it the opposite of you....I think in pre-planning, we are outmatched consistently....but when it gets to the middle part of the game and the game plans have evolved or are out the window, we actually perform better.

I'm sure that is your opinion....but I don't agree. I believe that one of the larger reasons we struggle at the beginning of games is due to the planning and scripting of the offense and defense for the first couple of series of the game. We don't score points early and we struggle on defense early.

Ironically, I see it the opposite of you....I think in pre-planning, we are outmatched consistently....but when it gets to the middle part of the game and the game plans have evolved or are out the window, we actually perform better.

No, that is a good point on your part that things picked up mid game. Trust me, I am not defending anything with Joe's staffs.

I guess my gripe is the coaches we have right now are totally not qualified to be competing in their current roles they have today.

Back
Top Bottom