*** OFFICIAL BALTIMORE RAVENS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK10 Thursday Night/NFL Salute to Service Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BALTIMORE RAVENS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK10 Thursday Night/NFL Salute to Service Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Prime Time games, because the time difference is a killer. And I hate the Ravens and their asshole Head Coach.

I'll stay up for it, and regret it tomorrow when I'm trying to function on a couple of hours sleep. I just hope its worth it!
Smack em in the face.

I want Tua to play to keep the team competitive, but I also don't want him getting killed behind this God awful OL. Seriously, this off-season needs to be more about finding competent OC & OL coach than anything else. Fins will never have a franchise QB if they can't stay upright

Sounds like no Tua tonight, per Cameron Wolff.

Gametime decision apparently.

That sucks! I hate watching Brissett play (and Grier for signing him!), but who knows, maybe he will have a good game. Our defense has been playing better and should have more confidence. I realize the Ravens always play us tough, but they could come in flat thinking it will be an easy win. Maybe we eke out a win.

Note: I am conflicted. I want to win, but I don't want it to help Flores and Grier keep their jobs. They are incompetent and need to go!

296px-Baltimore_Ravens_logo.svg.png
@
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

ViaYf6t.png

Hard_Rock_Stadium.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

Thursday_Night_Football_%28NFL_Network%29_logo.png

FOX / NFL Network National Broadcast
Live Internet Simulcast on Amazon Prime Video and Twitch

Play-by-Play Announcer: Joe Buck
Color Commentator: Troy Aikman

Kickoff at 8:20 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

GECQBVa.png

WEATHER

AH0ZFDz.png

Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Wha? We only have two on our injury report?

That sucks! I hate watching Brissett play (and Grier for signing him!), but who knows, maybe he will have a good game. Our defense has been playing better and should have more confidence. I realize the Ravens always play us tough, but they could come in flat thinking it will be an easy win. Maybe we eke out a win.

Note: I am conflicted. I want to win, but I don't want it to help Flores and Grier keep their jobs. They are incompetent and need to go!

Of the long list of reasons I want Flo/Grier gone, signing and playing Brissett is slowly creeping up towards the top portion of the list. He makes the games unwatchable. Last week was the least joy I can ever remember taking from a Dolphins win.

In the old days I'd be looking forward to Prime Time all day. Now I'll just be nauseated/indifferent all day since I know I'll be watching the Dolphins get slaughtered tonight. And unless we clean house we'll have more years of this putrid product on the field.

There is way too much negativity here. In fact, this season the Dolphins have played well against some strong opponents including the Patriots, Raiders, Colts, and the second game against the Bills.

I personally hope the kid plays. But I can’t see how with the short turn around time.
I do to, didn't Tua get most of reps last week and then all of a sudden he's ruled out. I didn't see anything throughout last week's practice that brisket was getting any reps with the first-team, but of course with this joke of an organization they're more worried about gamenship then they are about the actual games.

Sounds like no Tua tonight, per Cameron Wolff.

Gametime decision apparently.
He's pretty much been listed as a gametime decision most of the week so that's nothing new, Wolf also added that they were hoping Tua would be ready by Thursday. This organization is a joke, how about let the kid start and if the adrenaline kicks in maybe Tua performs through the finger. What the hell does it hurt, damn Tua can be missing a damn finger and be equivalent to Brisket. The clownshow continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom