*** OFFICIAL BALTIMORE RAVENS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK10 Thursday Night/NFL Salute to Service Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL BALTIMORE RAVENS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK10 Thursday Night/NFL Salute to Service Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
was looking for more than a participation trophy in year 3 of flores.
There’s justifiable negativity on this board. This is the most disappointing year in a long time. The Culpepper year was bad. This one is almost as bad. That one had us missing on Brees. This one has us missing out on 3 of the 5 first rounders. How do you come back from that? Only Tua can save this thing. He‘s going to keep getting dinged up, though.

N
This whole Tua thing has been weird all year, and the way they are handling this just adds to it. He’s injured enough not to start, but not injured enough to possibly come in and play if needed as the back up? I mean Flores talks about not being able to throw the ball far enough down the field or whatever. You mean to hit all these deep shots we have been taking all year Flores? We have to change the offense too much if Tua plays because he can’t throw it 50 yards down the field? How are we changing the offense because we don’t run anything deep anyway. Either Tua is ready to play or he isn’t, so this in between garbage is ridiculous and just adds another item to the growing list of why Flores and Grier need to go.
No sh..! If he can backup he can f’in start. These dudes have gone brain dead in one year.

For some strange reason i feel we have a puncher's chance in this one. Defense is playing better. If we limit turnovers maybe...Jackson going to get his but if we play keep away and a couple timely stops. Maybe

was looking for more than a participation trophy in year 3 of flores.
Maybe your expectations are unrealistic. Look around the NFL and the majority of teams do not make the playoffs and, or, consistently have winning seasons. Flores and his staff are heavily criticized at this forum, but during the past 3 years other teams have fared no better. Several years ago Shanahan was supposedly the hottest of the young up and coming coaches, a truly big name. But the 49ers stink. The Raiders paid Gruden big money to be their head coach and his team's were terrible. Fangio has not done much positive for the Broncos. Nagy was supposedly a great head coach prospect and the Bears have been bad ever since they hired him. And there are more cases of promising coaches who did not deliver the the wins the team's fans had hoped would happen.

BS, Tua needs to get his *** out on that field period. Flores will be fired if they continue lose and they will continue to lose with Brissett
Lol your observation skills are lacking if you think it’s Tuas decision to not play. He never would of missed any games due to finger. Maybe a game with the ribs two at most. I don’t think he was ever hurt last year either, was a cover up to not bench him for Fitz

Maybe your expectations are unrealistic. Look around the NFL and the majority of teams do not make the playoffs and, or, consistently have winning seasons. Flores and his staff are heavily criticized at this forum, but during the past 3 years other teams have fared no better. Several years ago Shanahan was supposedly the hottest of the young up and coming coaches, a truly big name. But the 49ers stink. The Raiders paid Gruden big money to be their head coach and his team's were terrible. Fangio has not done much positive for the Broncos. Nagy was supposedly a great head coach prospect and the Bears have been bad ever since they hired him. And there are more cases of promising coaches who did not deliver the the wins the team's fans had hoped would happen.
Nagy has not been "bad since they hired him". They found success early on in his tenure. Gruden has fielded competitive teams as well.

There is a lot of ground to cover between not winning a SB and "terrible".

We shouldn’t be happy or lower our expectations because other teams and coaches are just as bad as ours. Look, the record is what it is, but that actually doesn’t play a big factor into why I think Flores, Grier, and everyone that is responsible for the product on the field need to go. The decisions that are being made, the way this team is run, the philosophy throughout this organization is broken. I was a huge supporter of Flores when this season started, and I have soured on him very quickly, not due to the record, but because of how he is handling this season, the decisions he is making, and just the overall ego filled, shady way about him.

Really hope to see Tua out there. I'm going into this with minimal expectations, if we lose, I'd rather get blown out early so I can move on. Too many games this year we stay in it fairly late and then lose. If we are within a score or 2, I am hardwired to pay attention until we either win or it's out of reach. Mercy!

Should have dropped Brisket and signed Cam. A mobile QB behind this line is needed. Now Cam signed back with Panthers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom