*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2 | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to tell you, but Flores is a defensive coach. And the defense is bad despite being stocked with a bunch of players he wanted, replacing players that he either deemed not good enough or that he ticked off through his poor leadership.
A bunch of players he wanted? or a few players he felt would fill the gap until he got the players he wanted? These guys were fillers.

Gesicki's legit. I think Ford's proven he's an NFL player. Gaskins looks capable of contributing. Our kicker and punter are legit. After that, and our backup QB, we have a lot of room to improve.

This is 100% the booze and anger talking but has Gesicki ever broken a tackle or made the 1st defender miss to get some damn yac. I feel like he catches it and goes down without a fight.
Yes. I heard from a reliable source, once in 3rd grade during recess he broke a tackle during a coed game and got an additional 2 yards before being tackled by Sally.

Offense is miles ahead of the D. We could have put up over 40 today. The D though is a **** show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom