*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Making this now, as I'll probably be playing Black Ops Cold War for the rest of the day today. :shrug:

320px-Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida
(limited fan attendance permitted)

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

jPyd2Nu.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

REMEHJ4.png

brCIwV6.png

WEATHER

vsWQAV7.png

A slight chance of showers before 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 91. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/Associated Press

Pretty much all of our best players are listed on the report. Good grief.

I’m not at all upset because I have a party Sunday and can now watch the game on my phone since I have the ticket but who makes these TV decisions. I live in NE, Buffalo v Miami makes way more sense than Pittsburgh vs Denver in this area. What happened to regional action?

Making this now, as I'll probably be playing Black Ops Cold War for the rest of the day today. :shrug:

320px-Buffalo_Bills_logo.svg.png
@
303px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida
(limited fan attendance permitted)

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

jPyd2Nu.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

REMEHJ4.png

brCIwV6.png

WEATHER

vsWQAV7.png

A slight chance of showers before 11am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11am and 2pm, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 91. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/Associated Press

264.gif

Diggs and Brown are a good duo. Our DBs will have their hands full tomorrow.

Or maybe they won't because they can just gash us on the ground.

It is going to be a long day tomorrow. If we dont lose by at last 3 TD's, I will consider it a better outcome than expected. If we only lose by 12. That will be a win in my book. Tis the life of a Dolphin fan.

I'm taking my talents to South Beach. Where my sorry old azz can watch Bikini Clad 80 yrs old serve me up Pina Coladas and Gummies on the side. :cheers:
IDK what part of S. Beach you frequent, but all the women slinging drinks I see there are pretty fine, silicone not withstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom