*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not expecting much especially if Parker is a no go. I plan on sleeping in and will probably be into the'Gentleman Jack' by the second quarter. I just want to see a close game.

Making this now, as I'll probably be playing Black Ops Cold War for the rest of the day today. :shrug:

Since pumping the Bills full of propaganda this offseason, Stage 1 of Yuri Bezmonov's ideological subversion cold war tactics are complete.

Bills just passed the second stage of ideological subversion...Destabilization, with Edmunds and Milano out

Hopefully, we can put them in full crisis mode tomorrow...and with any luck we can usher in Tua and the new normalization process will ensue.

cod-blac-ops-cold-war-yuri-bezmenov.jpg

I'm not expecting much especially if Parker is a no go. I plan on sleeping in and will probably be into the'Gentleman Jack' by the second quarter. I just want to see a close game.

Chris you'd better be waiting at 9:45am in front of the liquor store to open like the old days. I'll be stuttering and knee deep into my handle of Captain by the second offensive series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom