*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the argument behind not playing to a against Buffalo because of their defense. However I really question how many people truly watched the game. Fitzpatrick really showed his weakness with his arm last week. I went back and watched the game a third time and just focused on throwing Lanes and guys getting separation downfield and Fitzpatrick making the wrong reads. And it truly looked like guys were getting open more open than I initially thought. It looked like Ryan didn't have confidence in his arm to throw it in tight windows. I know we weren't getting no push running the ball and the offense did look vanilla, but there were plenty of situations that drives could have been sustained if he would've thrown the ball down the field because he had time. I think a lot of guys on here especially on game day just look at stat line and preach it like it's gospel. That being said I'll be excited regardless of who we put out there to play. Super excited today nonetheless.

Chris you'd better be waiting at 9:45am in front of the liquor store to open like the old days. I'll be stuttering and knee deep into my handle of Captain by the second offensive series.
Picked up the Jack yesterday. I'm good to go. You and the Mrs need to make it down one of these weekends.

I understand the argument behind not playing to a against Buffalo because of their defense. However I really question how many people truly watched the game. Fitzpatrick really showed his weakness with his arm last week. I went back and watched the game a third time and just focused on throwing Lanes and guys getting separation downfield and Fitzpatrick making the wrong reads. And it truly looked like guys were getting open more open than I initially thought. It looked like Ryan didn't have confidence in his arm to throw it in tight windows. I know we weren't getting no push running the ball and the offense did look vanilla, but there were plenty of situations that drives could have been sustained if he would've thrown the ball down the field because he had time. I think a lot of guys on here especially on game day just look at stat line and preach it like it's gospel. That being said I'll be excited regardless of who we put out there to play. Super excited today nonetheless.
I don't think anyone questions the decline in his arm strength. Fitz himself admitted his arm was "tired" last season.

I'm not sure that is a good reason to start Tua, if the staff thinks he isn't ready from a mental aspect pount of view.

I'm not questioning Tua's mental toughness here, just his ability, as a young player to read defensense, go through the progressions, etc.

I don't know if he is or isn't. I'll leave that up to the guys that get paid as professional coaches.

I don't think anyone questions the decline in his arm strength. Fitz himself admitted his arm was "tired" last season.

I'm not sure that is a good reason to start Tua, if the staff thinks he isn't ready from a mental aspect pount of view.

I'm not questioning Tua's mental toughness here, just his ability, as a young player to read defensense, go through the progressions, etc.

I don't know if he is or isn't. I'll leave that up to the guys that get paid as professional coaches.
You're not wrong at all, I just hope that when it's time for them to pull the trigger they do, and they don't let an underlying confidence in Fitzpatrick keep him playing longer than they should.

Easy, it's been ONE game in a truncated offseason...lol!

You're not wrong at all, I just hope that when it's time for them to pull the trigger they do, and they don't let an underlying confidence in Fitzpatrick keep him playing longer than they should.
To me, that would go against any legitimate plan to right this franchise, as well as common sense.

There is no shortage of "stupid" in the world these days though, so I can say concerns aren't valid.

Easy, it's been ONE game in a truncated offseason...lol!
I feel you. It's more than just putting Tua out there, it was just aggravating seeing so many people talk about our receivers not getting separation and our offense being so vanilla, and that we don't make any endgame or halftime adjustments as a whole. I just question how many people that have so strong opinions about a game that it definitely shows that they didn't even watch. That being said let's just kick Buffalo's ass. Fin's up!

With their LB crew banged up, and DV out or with a play count, we should run the fawk out of the ball. Control the clock. Keep pounding the rock and set up the play action. RB passing game will keep the Bills D spread out and limit their blitz packages. IMO that is the key for the Fins offense.

To me, that would go against any legitimate plan to right this franchise, as well as common sense.

There is no shortage of "stupid" in the world these days though, so I can say concerns aren't valid.
I hope you're right, but sometimes the persona that fitzpatrick puts off could be hard to pull, because of his leadership and the respect that the coaches and players have for him. But I am a big believer in Flores and the decisions that he makes, so I'm all for giving it some time.

Picked up the Jack yesterday. I'm good to go. You and the Mrs need to make it down one of these weekends.
She's working again this weekend. It's a GD Broadway production to get her to do anything that is in my wheelhouse. I married the equivalent to Martha Stewart and Ozzy Osborne. Still figuring it out lol

She's working again this weekend. It's a GD Broadway production to get her to do anything that is in my wheelhouse. I married the equivalent to Martha Stewart and Ozzy Osborne. Still figuring it out lol
That's quite a combo....lol

If there is one universal truism in this strange, unpredictable world, it is womenz be crazy.

Might as well accept it........

That's quite a combo....lol

If there is one universal truism in this strange, unpredictable world, it is womenz be crazy.

Might as well accept it........
Accepting it is one thing... Dealing with it... That's a whole other ballgame.

She bites the heads off of live bats, then makes a set of wind chimes with the bodies.

I feel you. It's more than just putting Tua out there, it was just aggravating seeing so many people talk about our receivers not getting separation and our offense being so vanilla, and that we don't make any endgame or halftime adjustments as a whole. I just question how many people that have so strong opinions about a game that it definitely shows that they didn't even watch. That being said let's just kick Buffalo's ***. Fin's up!

I hear you and it's excellent that you've gone back and watched the tapes. I've found that's the best approach vs. expressing blind and unsupported opinions. When you've watch the tape, granted we don't definatively know the assignments and progression on these plays, there's no need to argue with others. Especially, when it's likely they haven't done their homework.

Keep it up and #finsup.

The tape tells me this isn't a favorable matchup.

I'm just looking for steady improvement from week 1 to week 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom