*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Buffalo Bills @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

Do you think that indicates Bowden is ahead of Perry as a slot option?

He does have quite a bit more reciever experience.

I think someone on the staff etc really likes Bowden.

Wow, Bowden active before perry. I’m only surprised given the fact that reporters were all over perry during training camp.

He might be more of a tua piece though.

I’m thinking they’ve got a grouping for Bowden that you’ll see here and there today.

gadget package in the backfield which the bills will probably eat for lunch lol

I really hope people get off DVP's case now. Yes, he has the tendency to get banged up a bit more than some others. But the man clearly wants to be out there for his teammates and play. Did last week tOo. Also, according to his agent, was pushing to play "injured" in Gase's final season here.

This isn't a case of a softy sitting out for every little thing. This is a guy who just hasn't had much luck staying healthy, but by all means, wants to be out there every game.

I really hope people get off DVP's case now. Yes, he has the tendency to get banged up a bit more than some others. But the man clearly wants to be out there for his teammates and play. Did last week tOo. Also, according to his agent, was pushing to play "injured" in Gase's final season here.

This isn't a case of a softy sitting out for every little thing.

agreed. It’s Preston that needs to step up today

gadget package in the backfield which the bills will probably eat for lunch lol

I’d be shocked if they had Bowden doing anything too cute already. I’m sure they assigned him a snippet of the playbook and said learn this. And they’ll call that number a few times

Interesting.

Do you think that indicates Bowden is ahead of Perry as a slot option?

He does have quite a bit more reciever experience.
Well, I for one have not bought into the Perry hype. I've had enough of that with Grant. Bowden seems stronger but we'll see how many snaps he gets.

It's looking like a scorcher today. I hope the rain holds off, and cooks them like a grilled Buffalo wing.

A 6' Alissa Milano sex doll? Interesting choice.
Now that's actually not a bad idea with the Milano doll I always had a crush on her. LolFB_IMG_1600616351234.jpg

I’d be shocked if they had Bowden doing anything too cute already. I’m sure they assigned him a snippet of the playbook and said learn this. And they’ll call that number a few times

exactly. He hasn’t been there long enough. So I’m sure it’s a specific package. And I doubt given that it’s 2 way go slot ask.

Reactions: A1.
Gonna have to go to a 'diaper party' today .... so wont really be able to watch the game that much, but I'll try to watch on my phone as much as possible.. at least they will have football on. Whoever the Bears are playing

exactly. He hasn’t been there long enough. So I’m sure it’s a specific package. And I doubt given that it’s 2 way go slot ask.

Here’s to the Chan Gailey experience. I don’t wanna see 5 different players taking snaps from the backfield. Let’s find an identity today.

And w/ fitz at the helm that identity lives and dies w/ Preston and DVP getting physical bc fitz doesn’t know any different

Gesicki 50 plus yards in only 3 of 33 games.

that’s not getting it done as a primary flex. Step it up
No, it isn't.

I would just point out that 16 games were under Gase who, IMO, had no clue how to use him, and (roughly) 7 games last year where the offense was, shall we say, dog doo as a whole.

He does appear to be a flash here and there, but no consistency, player up to this point.

Disappointing to say the least, because I really don't want to use a high pick to find another TE.

I hope like hell its not wildcat. That stuff is trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom