*** OFFICIAL CAROLINA PANTHERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CAROLINA PANTHERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
191px-Carolina_Panthers_logo.svg.png
@
250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png

uxYHS3m.jpg

at Hard Rock Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION

184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

q866aLd.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

2LyFLCa.png

WEATHER

6qmcutg.png

Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Light and variable wind.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Hard Rock Stadium

Not gonna sleep tonite, this is our season, wanna see the 0 defense smother newton into early Retirement.
I’m looking forward to the game but I’m not sure how this game is anymore important than the rest of the games this season. The Dolphins have to win all their remaining games for a possible shot at the playoffs and the game tomorrow is merely the first of 6 must win games.

I’m looking forward to the game but I’m not sure how this game is anymore important than the rest of the games this season. The Dolphins have to win all their remaining games for a possible shot at the playoffs and the game tomorrow is merely the first of 6 must win games.
My excitement is because I believe if we get this one, we will win the two after that..

If we lose I start my draft process

I can't call every week "must win," even though they are. I'm just taking a chill approach to the games right now...my hopes were dashed weeks ago. Can't let myself start thinking playoffs again until they're 8-7 minimum.

Big time hoping for a W of course...I think we have a decent shot. Will need the coaches to be on-point for this one...the OCs will need to be very creative. As for the defense, they "should" be able to put a crimp in Scam's day, enough to give the O a chance to win it.

Good guys by 4 in a low scorer.

Not necessarily. But they do need to take full advantage of the next 4 week home stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom