*** OFFICIAL CAROLINA PANTHERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL CAROLINA PANTHERS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
A much harder game then a lot imagine. All depends if we can neutralise Cam
The Panthers are favored to win the game, even though the game is being played in Miami. The Panthers beat a very good Cardinals team rather easily 2 weeks ago. So anyone expecting this to be an easy win for the Dolphins are In for a surprise regarding how good the Panthers are.

The Panthers have been up and down all season but they are going to be tough team for the Dolphins to beat tomorrow. The Dolphins defense needs to not let Newton run all over them and the OL needs to step up it’s game or Tua will have even less time to pass than he normally has. Which as we all know, isn’t much time.

The Panthers are favored to win the game, even though the game is being played in Miami. The Panthers beat a very good Cardinals team rather easily 2 weeks ago. So anyone expecting this to be an easy win for the Dolphins are In for a surprise regarding how good the Panthers are.

The Panthers have been up and down all season but they are going to be tough team for the Dolphins to beat tomorrow. The Dolphins defense needs to not let Newton run all over them and the OL needs to step up it’s game or Tua will have even less time to pass than he normally has. Which as we all know, isn’t much time.
A Kyler Murray less Cards team....

I can't call every week "must win," even though they are. I'm just taking a chill approach to the games right now...my hopes were dashed weeks ago. Can't let myself start thinking playoffs again until they're 8-7 minimum.

Big time hoping for a W of course...I think we have a decent shot. Will need the coaches to be on-point for this one...the OCs will need to be very creative. As for the defense, they "should" be able to put a crimp in Scam's day, enough to give the O a chance to win it.

Good guys by 4 in a low scorer.
We can be excited at 6-7.

Not losing coming off a bye to the Jets at home.

Saints game looks real favorable as well.

We need Tua to TCB these next 2 against two tougher defenses.

We get through Panthers and Judge and the Giants, those early loses might all be forgive as we sneak in at 10-7 or 9-8...

I expect we lose this game, then win out. Then things line up so that if we'd won this game we would have made the playoffs by a miracle.

We go into 2022 pretty hyped and forgive the staff after cooling down, only to be disappointed again next year.

As only my brother and I are Dolphins fans but practically everyone else we know are Panthers fans lol,need this win for bragging rights. I think we match up well with them and see no reason can't win 3 in a row. And please shut down their Lord and Saviour Scam Newton.

We get through Panthers and Judge and the Giants, those early loses might all be forgive as we sneak in at 10-7 or 9-8...
I hear you, and I'd never propose to tell you you're right or wrong for that...and I can certainly see your point.

I'm just throwing up a defense on it lol...been burned, as we all have, and the sting is still fresh. I'll be hoping beyond hope for the win every week though, as usual.

At this point, we are living on a prayer so I say whatever point any fan allows themselves to hope is up to them, 6-7 sounds reasonable. For me 5-7 has always been about the bottom of the "in the hunt" group around this time of year, so if we get there, I will feel pretty good about it coming from 1-7 and barely wanting to pay attention on sundays.

Only problem with the theory that they beat a good Cardinals team is that Colt McCoy was the QB, not Murray, D Hop was out, as was JJ Watt. I think Cam Newton is terrible and fools gold. As long as Tua has this team executing well, I think the D will perform well against this team and we get our 4th win of the year.

A Kyler Murray less Cards team....
Yes, but the Cardinals have beaten the Seahawks and the 49er’s without Murray, Hopkins, and Watts. So the fact the Panthers beat them rather easily without Murray is still relevant.

The Panthers are favored to win the game, even though the game is being played in Miami. So anyone expecting this to be an easy win for the Dolphins are In for a surprise regarding how good the Panthers are.
Who in this thread said it was going to be an easy win? And I think everybody knows who's favored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom