**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!**

and shaun alexander is staying in seatlle

Good Lord. So does that mean they will still try to get this deal done then?

I dont care if its delayed till a week before the draft as long as a deal is made, I mean anyways there is always plenty of time beetwen the draft and June 1 cuts so I think they should work HARD on getting it done.

ESPN News finally mentioned it just now.

This is the last time I stay up waiting... I think... :D

do teams still need to be under the cap by 11.30

So are negoatiations still underway, is the 1130 waiver deadline still in effect? I hate that about SC bc they can run this show through tomorrow and they can keep that prepackaged Mort interview and interview with Upshaw.

Mort said early this afternoon that the owners wanted to delay it till Wednesday. The players said 10 PM.

I'm fine with this. I want the CBA done. I want the Dolphins to have fiscal ammo this offseason.

They didn't give a reason or a source, they just said it had been delayed 72 hours.

I would assume you don't have to be cap compliant until Thursday. Doesn't make sense. But I don't know for sure.

*hearts stops from relief. Paramedics use defribilators*

JOLT

*sits up suddenly* Oh god, just get it done!!!

Joey 22 said:
I dont care if its delayed till a week before the draft as long as a deal is made, I mean anyways there is always plenty of time beetwen the draft and June 1 cuts so I think they should work HARD on getting it done.

Absolutely. That's prority number 1. Getting a deal done. Then you'll have the parameters for FA. It also gives us a bit more time to restructure some deals.

Back
Top Bottom