**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Official CBA Thread II - Update: Owners Approve CBA!**

As long as they get it done I don't care how long it takes. I want the Dolphins to be able to bring in some FA!

I can negotiate with my three year old faster then these college grads

The way Mortenson made it sound like was there will be no more discussion till next year and the only reason for thursday delay so teams could figure out who to cut etc....almost like this will start all over next season.

SO does this mean the league year now begins on Thurs. (ie being cap compliant) or just the FA signing period?

im goin in my car to listen to nfl radio ill be back in like a half hour

Phinzman said:
The way Mortenson made it sound like was there will be no more discussion till next year and the only reason for thursday delay so teams could figure out who to cut etc....almost like this will start all over next season.
Why do teams need another 72 hours? It just doesn't make sense.

We'll probably end up with Official CBA Thread XI before it's all over with. :lol:

Nublar7 said:
Why do teams need another 72 hours? It just doesn't make sense.

Exactly. The only reason to delay it that long would be to work on an agreement.

fins2923 said:
SO does this mean the league year now begins on Thurs. (ie being cap compliant) or just the FA signing period?

Thats the way I see it,and no more meetings its a done deal,and Gene Upshaws attourney said the Owners killed the deal,not them.

Were gonna go through the same thing next year :mad:

So does anyone know if this means CBA talks resume??

Man this would make my week if the deal got done. Ive been on an emotional roller coaster all week about this nonsense. One minute very happy the next very sad, its tough on me haha

Back
Top Bottom