Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

John Clayton says the Fins could be the third most active team in FA just a few moments ago.

I will admit the offseason is the most entertaining part of the offseason as a fin fan.

We certainly could be depending on how many cuts we make and active doesn't mean successful ... like negotiating with Suh but not being able to sign him.

Yeah and consistency counts for a lot to me. I would rather stay where I'm living, where my friends are, where I'm comfortable for a little less cash (especially in Miami when there's no tax) and be happy. Half the time they end up in some cold climate with no friends like Minnesota and they go through 3 years of 4-12 football. I just don't really understand sacrificing so much just to make a little more money when money is no longer an issue. If you're poor and get a chance to move and make big money yeah sure, but when you've already got big money and just want bigger money, I don't understand that much. Just my 2 cents.

Exactly, not to mention if we were to cut a guy like Wallace, he probably doesn't get much $ on the open market and he has to learn a new playbook and and a whole new coaching style along with teammates, etc.

Than he hits the market a year later and has to do it all over again, that type of situation rarely turns out well for players.

Take the pay cut, these agents are trying to take a hard stance against it, but realistically for most players, it's beneficial.

Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt
Eagles, Trent Cole divorce, unable to agree on "revised deal." Translation: agent knows there's something better than what Eagles offered.

Andrew Brandt ‏@adbrandt
Eagles, Trent Cole divorce, unable to agree on "revised deal." Translation: agent knows there's something better than what Eagles offered.

wide 9 pass rusher...someones gotten in his agents ear at the combine no doubt...

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 42s43 seconds ago
Titans awarded Jonathan Massaquoi off waivers from the Falcons

hot garbage...i think he worked over dallas thomas one year in the preseason but that goes without saying how little that's worth

RT @AdamSchefter: Bills have notified LB Kiko Alonso he is going to be traded to Eagles for RB LeSean McCoy. Trade official next week.

“@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Bills have notified LB Kiko Alonso he is going to be traded to Philadelphia for RB LeSean McCoy. Trade official next week.”

“@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Bills have notified LB Kiko Alonso he is going to be traded to Philadelphia for RB LeSean McCoy. Trade official next week.”

get the hell out of here...that is a WOWZER right there...that can't be straight up coming off a season long injury for alonzo...wow

we got to deal with lesean mccoy...oh god

Back
Top Bottom