Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Cuts, Releases, Rumors Of such League Wide

Honestly I'm not worIed about Lesean, he was awful last year, buffalo oline worse than Phillys.

But I also won't be surprised if Alonso doesn't pass his physical.

If kiko is healthy, than I can't fathom why buff would do this deal.

we got to hope that mileage and his size catch up with him...buffalos oline is pretty solid and it looks to me like they gonna take it to a read option and pistol type and with manuel i can believe it...but this trade if anyone needed more ammo to realize it (ahem roy!!!) basically says chip kelly knows his system is the star not any one player...and i agree with that...imagine if they had a real qb...they'd be lethal

a revis run in philly wouldnt surprise me they get ghastly corner play...i dont think a suh run could be ruled out even though they got a real legit young dt already

Richie is gunna have a point to prove and a dangerous rb to block for lol

Chip has complete control over Phillys roster now.

I wonder if he makes a move for Dion too.

He probably doesn't think highly of Dion Jordan...at least not enough to trade for him. I don't blame him. He got a heck of a linebacker who's a lot younger.

McCoy is good but he's had his issues with injuries and I doubt he'll be as effective in Buffalo just because it's not the same type of offense.

Chip has complete control over Phillys roster now.

I wonder if he makes a move for Dion too.

if he does we gonna sell very low...very low...and he's gonna make him a 34 olb and get every down play out of him and production in that d...

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

He probably doesn't think highly of Dion Jordan...at least not enough to trade for him. I don't blame him. He got a heck of a linebacker who's a lot younger.

McCoy is good but he's had his issues with injuries and I doubt he'll be as effective in Buffalo just because it's not the same type of offense.

what do you mean??? with manuel they got to play it pistol and read option or it's curtains...they know that now or they should...it fits lesean mccoy

Smart move by Colston go accept the restructure.

I don't know why so many of these guys fight againt it so much. When they get cut late into the off season and there options are limited, and the money is almost dried up, there going to regret not restructuring.

Yeah and consistency counts for a lot to me. I would rather stay where I'm living, where my friends are, where I'm comfortable for a little less cash (especially in Miami when there's no tax) and be happy. Half the time they end up in some cold climate with no friends like Minnesota and they go through 3 years of 4-12 football. I just don't really understand sacrificing so much just to make a little more money when money is no longer an issue. If you're poor and get a chance to move and make big money yeah sure, but when you've already got big money and just want bigger money, I don't understand that much. Just my 2 cents.

Just as we were saying earlier, should of taken the paycut McCoy, now your stuck in Buffalo.

i'm just surprising buffalo was able to get that with a guy coming off missing an entire season...

we got to hope that mileage and his size catch up with him...buffalos oline is pretty solid and it looks to me like they gonna take it to a read option and pistol type and with manuel i can believe it...but this trade if anyone needed more ammo to realize it (ahem roy!!!) basically says chip kelly knows his system is the star not any one player...and i agree with that...imagine if they had a real qb...they'd be lethal

a revis run in philly wouldnt surprise me they get ghastly corner play...i dont think a suh run could be ruled out even though they got a real legit young dt already

Philly will get there qb in Mariota, I have no doubt.

if he does we gonna sell very low...very low...and he's gonna make him a 34 olb and get every down play out of him and production in that d...

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

what do you mean??? with manuel they got to play it pistol and read option or it's curtains...they know that now or they should...it fits lesean mccoy

I thought dion showed a lot of signs last year, athletism showed well in space, contributed in multiple areas of the game including special teams, even covered Calvin Johnson in the red zone multiple times. I don't think he would hand him over for peanuts, I still have hope for him.

As for Buffs offense, I'm not even sure they want to stick with EJ. Rex fried a lot of that pistol option stuff in NY, and tried to catch up with the times on offense, it was pretty disastrous, maybe his new OC can help though, I dunno.

You know darn well that's not Rex Ryan. He's a power scheme running game coach all day. He may throw in some pistol and a wildcat every now and then but that base offense will be power scheme driven.

Here is Herremans' take on Kelly's offense from this morning

Todd Herremans‘ candid, wide-ranging interview with 97.5 The Fanatic shifted to the topic of LeSean McCoy.

The former Eagles guard was asked if he thought McCoy would be back in Philly this season.

"For how much money?" Herremans replied. "For his contract? Hooof. I hope so for his sake. (Laughs). I don't know."

What about a restructure?

"I think they could find something to work out like that. I guess it all just depends on how bad Chip [Kelly] wants him, and if he thinks he's that instrumental in his offense. If he feels he can get somebody cheaper and just plug him and still get production, then...we'll see."

Trending: Eagles Sign Linebacker Brad Jones
Do you believe Kelly thinks that way: that he can plug-and-play?

"I don't know," he said. "I think he values the quarterback position in his offense the most. Quarterback and offensive line. I think other than that, I think that he feels like he can kind of, you know, the system will take care of it."

Read more at http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/2015/03/03/eagles-wake-call-herremans/#jZhOkVER00eWFLGQ.99

Philly was desperate to get rid of McCoy's salary plus Alonzo wanted out of Buffalo

Not true. Philly just dumped 3/4 of their defensive backfield. Kelly coached Alonzo in Oregon...he knows what he's capable of and Philly is in need of ILBs. Alonzo never said he wanted out of Buffalo...he's only been there two years...one of those injured.

McCoy butted heads with Kelly on several occasions.

Around The NFL ‏@AroundTheNFL 1m1 minute ago
C.J. Spiller on possibility of joining Eagles: "I'm pretty sure that Chip has my agent's phone number."

Back
Top Bottom