*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread *** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** official day one nfl draft discussion/"game" thread ***

"Let's give Mike Glennon $17 million and then draft an extremely average quarterback at the top of the draft. And **** it, let's trade up for him too."

Andy Slater @AndySlater
SLATER SCOOP: Jaguars taking Fournette, LSU, RB. #NFLDraft

All those picks for one spot and still got the guy you were going to pick at 2. Must have really sold the Bears on the prospect of someone else trading up to their spot to get a QB. Lynch looks like a rocket scientist first move he makes.

You're kidding me. John Lynch is the GM for the 49ers? Just goes to show sometimes it's better to be lucky then good.

Good chance Tannehill would have been the first QB taken if available in this draft, ya think?

For a player they would've had anyways. If SF really wanted Trubisky, they wouldn't have traded the pick.

They could've stayed put and grabbed Trubisky at 3. Morons.

Obviously another team was talking to the 49ers about moving up so the Bears felt they needed to make the move. I'm not saying it was a good or bad move but that was likely the reasoning.

Good chance Tannehill would have been the first QB taken if available in this draft, ya think?

lets just say I'm glad he's our QB after the graphic they showed earlier about all the QB's taken high in the last several years that have been total busts

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Obviously another team was talking to the 49ers about moving up so the Bears felt they needed to make the move. I'm not saying it was a good or bad move but that was likely the reasoning.

I don't think there was any reasoning on that trade....lol

Ozzy rules!!

9s
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
Source: A team that is interested in Gareon Conley in the 1st rd asked him to submit to a polygraph by a certified administrator. He passed

Back
Top Bottom