*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ 49ers GAME THREAD*** Week 14 | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ 49ers GAME THREAD*** Week 14

Looks like Miami will finish last after all. lol behind the Jets and tied with the Browns.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Tannehill may not be the main part of the problem but he isn't being part of the solution either.

I hate always having to think about April's draft in December!! I do still love this team tho.. Isn't that veird?

Looks like Miami will finish last after all. lol behind the Jets and tied with the Browns.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Tannehill may not be the main part of the problem but he isn't being part of the solution either.

Browns ????

Hes not the reason weve lost all our games.. but the man was not good today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I guess my point was that Tannehill has managed to get us the same level as the great Drew Brees did with his team in New Orleans. It takes a team to win, and the quarterback can do only so much if the rest of the pieces aren't there. My anger is starting to focus more on Ireland for not putting things together in the draft, but it seems like we've changed our blueprint since Sporano left, and are stuck with a lot of guys that don't fit the WCO scheme. I think our defense could be phenomenal if we had a decent offense though.

Over/Under for Today's Game: Play the game...

10: Number of Dolphins Points
2: Number of Nate Garner holding calls
2: Number of sacks Jonathan Martin yields
2: Number of turnovers the Fins create
1: Number of PI calls on Nolan Carroll
More carries: Bush or Thomas
2: Number of times Dierdorf gushes about Tom Brady

Cut and paste...whatcha got

Official Totals
10: Number of Dolphins Points....OVER
2: Number of Nate Garner holding calls...Under
2: Number of sacks Jonathan Martin yields...PUSH
2: Number of turnovers the Fins create...Under
1: Number of PI calls on Nolan Carroll...Under
More carries: Bush or Thomas...Bush
2: Number of times Dierdorf gushes about Tom Brady...Under

I am starting to feel "better" about the Fins loss last week to the Niners after watching them kick the Pats around on Sunday night. The Fins played physical with the Niners and stayed within a score until the end of the game.

No the Fins did not win and there are no moral victories. However, perhaps it is a sign of progress that the Fins hung with both these times.

Back
Top Bottom