*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

This is what happens when your running game goes away.

The OL is struggling pretty bad. I guess we have no confidence in Miller. They have only given him the ball once since Moreno got hurt

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

KNowshon out could be devasting to Lazor making decisions. He doesn't look happy.

Tannehill is holding the ball too long. He needs to run or get rid of it after 3 seconds,.
He is already rattled

Shelley Smith is a joke in pass protect

yes he is. he was last week as well. no one talked about it. remember dallas thomas beat him out early in camp. they both suck. we need pouncey to play guard.

This Bills defense has owned our OL so far. Will be a good test to see how Lazor and Benton adjust as the game progresses.

Guys, don't worry. We have a new offense that's designed to get the ball out fast.... No way the Bills sack us 7 times in one ******* game this year....

I'm really starting to lose all my hope in tannehill.

he does look a little lost in this system, and his weaknesses (deep throw accuracy, placement) are accentuated.

Can't resort to the Mike Sherman excuse anymore....Same old BS. Holding the ball, getting stuck in your progressions.

Back
Top Bottom