*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BILLS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Unless RT throws a TD, you will surely see Matt Moore start the 2nd half. It has to happen. If it doesn't, I am just baffled.

That could have been RT checking off to the run IMO. The offense is rattled. I don't think he feels like he can gain any yards throwing.

3rd and 7 and you hand off to Miller???? HOLY ****. You know their whole game plan they prepared is out the window with Moreno hurt. And with RT playing like ****, you got nothing. This is sad.

You wanted another sack? They need to be running on 1st down...

This team looks no different to the team that got destroyed up there last year. What a joke.

Anyone else notice how Miller has gone from hitting the hole hard last week to dancing in the pocket again since Moreno went down?

I felt good about this team coming in, so much so that even if we lost today, I could accept it, because I thought we were going to fight and we were going in the right direction. But honestly, this performance so far is killing me, because, at least offensively, we seem to be playing scared and panicky. I've seen too much of that in Philbin's first couple of years to write that off as just one off-game.

I think we can snag a pick 6 on this dufus. Delmas. Maybe Finnegan. Wilson. Davis. They are all capable. Watch it.

Back
Top Bottom