*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

I don't know how else Grimes was suppose to play that?

Is it me or is Gruden pining for the Miami job? he has bashed Miami since the opening snap... very UNlike his usual "so and so should be the pro bowl routine

Every talking head on ESPN has bashed the Phins the past week. I wouldn't read much into it.

Davin Joseph has been holding on every play. Not called once.

Goofell paid the refs a bonus for calls against Miami.

Is it me or is Gruden pining for the Miami job? he has bashed Miami since the opening snap... very UNlike his usual "so and so should be the pro bowl routine

Haven't you heard, bashing the fins is the cool thing to do these days. There aren't many people who are not bashing them.

Oh, and I'm starting to think Tannehill isn't the answer. He doesn't look like he has any real idea of what's going on down there. No read progression. Just drop back, get scared, dump it off or throw it to some bizarre location.

End of Q1. We are on pace to lose 40-0, which I would take at this point. That score implies some stops in the red zone, forcing the Bucs into field goals.

Back
Top Bottom