*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ BUCCANEERS GAME THREAD *** Week 10 Monday Night

Apparently even though Grimes wants the ball too, he should move to the side to give the WR a better chance?

Philbin is pure cancer... our team is not ready, ever. He kills all the fun out of the locker room from day one, and along with that, the damn intensity follows

Oh, and I'm starting to think Tannehill isn't the answer. He doesn't look like he has any real idea of what's going on down there. No read progression. Just drop back, get scared, dump it off or throw it to some bizarre location.

3rd and 1 and your center punches the opposing team killing the drive. Very next drive your TE drops a pass right in his hands in stride. Yeah that 3rd down pass was bad but comeon.. its not always the QB thats the problem.

Oh, and I'm starting to think Tannehill isn't the answer. He doesn't look like he has any real idea of what's going on down there. No read progression. Just drop back, get scared, dump it off or throw it to some bizarre location.

Really? He threw a perfect pass to Clay and he dropped it for a deep gain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucs score
We take it at the 20 or less
3 and out
Bucs move past mid field
score or pin us inside 20
repeat

This is what I am expecting from this performance so far

Back
Top Bottom