*** Official Dolphins @ Packers Game Day Thread *** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Dolphins @ Packers Game Day Thread ***

Sean Smith should shut his mouth on Twitter in general, but especially on game day.

So should Hayden Fox

Brutal. At least I am not playing corner against one of the top QB's in the NFL. He will get embarrassed today... much like the others that have given me static on this site today.

Odrick out, Channing Crowder in.

No word on John Jerry but that's not an injury decision, it's more whether Sparano feels he's ready to reclaim his starting spot. The game plan will call for a lot of running the ball and I believe McQuistan is the better run blocker, even though he's significantly worse as a pass protector.

Odrick being out is probably a function of the Green Bay OL's tendency to cut block.

Rodgers will play. Waiting on word about guys like Matthews, Tauscher, Neal and Pickett.

Brutal. At least I am not playing corner against one of the top QB's in the NFL. He will get embarrassed today... much like the others that have given me static on this site today.

So why are you singling out Sean Smith for tweeting today before the game when Kendall Langford, Vontae Davis and Brian Hartline have all tweeted today as well?

Could be he dropped some weight while recovering from that mystery virus. I'm not a huge McQuistan fan though. Would rather have an 80% Jerry in there to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom