*** Official Dolphins @ Packers Game Day Thread *** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Dolphins @ Packers Game Day Thread ***

chad henne better become a man today. i want to see him stop staring down his receivers and making smart throws. if we are going to be good this year, not that this is news to anyone, but Henne must step it up and be smart with the ball.

if Dan Henning today continues with his moronic play calls at the worst times, i say we can him. i mean i don't mind a wildcat once in a while when the time is right, but not when Henne is getting into rhythm. if u want to try it by the Goal Line, then fine, but not when Henne has completed 5 passes in a row and is in a groove.

if i were Nolan, i would pressure the hell out of Rodgers and try to rattle him. although hes been cleared to play and seems concussion free, he may not have his head 100% right, so lets try to and make him rattled.

running game must start to show its power. we have all been waiting for the Ricky and Ronnie show we were hoping to see this year, and through 4 games, we have yet to see the dominance. this must change today or else it can be a long day.

lets do this fins, make us proud, please, just play fundamental sound football and get the win to turn the season around.

Whoever is playing, it's time to get a win streak going again. This game is important. The last two games were embarrassments and basically put Miami near the basement of the AFC East. Winning this game against a playoff team will get them moving back into the hunt. Big game. No excuses for losing.

Could be he dropped some weight while recovering from that mystery virus. I'm not a huge McQuistan fan though. Would rather have an 80% Jerry in there to be honest.

I would rather have an unconcious Jerry in there. McQuistan is going to get Henne killed.

I think Henne could really use that stare down to his advantage if he just threw in a pump-fake every now and then.

Please, Henning. Focus on team strengths and game plan around them! No more Wildcat on 3rd & long!!

Why in the hell is John Jerry inactive after a good week of practice? We have crap McQuistan starting again at right guard!!!! Also, Spitler is inactive??!! We need him for special teams duty for crying out loud!!!!

Why in the hell is John Jerry inactive after a good week of practice? We have crap McQuistan starting again at right guard!!!! Also, Spitler is inactive??!! We need him for special teams duty for crying out loud!!!!

As far as Jerry being inactive, my only guess would be that they are gameplanning to run the ball which is a strength for McQ. Still, I'm tired of seeing him on our line.

McQuistan looks like a combination of Danny Bonaduce and Rocky Dennis on steroids. The only reason he'll keep starting is because he was one of Tony's boys in Dallas

Back
Top Bottom