***Official Dolphins @ Panthers Game Night Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Panthers Game Night Thread***

its all about the defense tonight. they have to stop the run game and can't let steve smith go crazy.

I'm not scared of Carolina at all. We have been able to hang in with the best in the league. We had the Colts and Saints down and the defense let them come back. This is why I say its all about the defense and not so much about Ronnie Brown.

Man we need to hit them hard Defense needs to step up the Carolina Running backs are banged up I hope our D line destroys them and doesn't let them get the run game going. We need our Run stopping LBs to do their thing and SEan Smith needs to start getting some INTs.

Man we need to hit them hard Defense needs to step up the Carolina Running backs are banged up I hope our D line destroys them and doesn't let them get the run game going. We need our Run stopping LBs to do their thing and SEan Smith needs to start getting some INTs.

Ferguson is nicked up and Soliai is out. i doubt we'll destroy them. good thing Gross isn't playing either.

we didn't play too lousy in our primetime games either. that said, RUN RICKY RUN!!!

We played those at home. And the defense wasn't too hot in those either.

But of course I hope we win.

And against that division Miami has not played well.. Losing to Atlanta and the Saints, and needed a last second field goal to beat Tampa.

One last second field goal against freakin Tampa prevented us from going 0-3 in that division.

Hey my name is Barrett and I'm going to my first fin game tonight. Driving from VA at the moment so hope to
Get there by KO. Maybe see some of you there. I am in an orange ronnie and my fiance is in a white/pink
Jay tay jersey! GO FINS!

Let's go Dolphins!! We can do it. I don't care what roadblocks stand in our way. We need to rise up. Let's Play Some Football.

Run Ricky/lex/lousaka Run! Lets Go Phins! Season Is On The Line! Wooooooooooo Go Phins!

Oh jesus.. During warmups the Dolphins look totally dead like they did in warmups for the Atlanta game when they came out flat for that one.

Many people who went to the Atlanta game said the Dolphins players didn't look like they even cared during warmups, looking lackadaisical as hell with the body language of a limp gumby.... while Atlanta's players were ready to bust through walls, totally fired up and determined.

Our players are literally scratching their foreheads like Crowder just did, while Carolina's players look like they are very determined looking at their faces and body language.

I hope this isn't the case come game time.. I really hope Sparano has the guys ready tonight.

I am not worried, these guys are focused on the task at hand, Chad Henne is one cool dude, he always looks chilled, that is a very good trait for a QB.

Back
Top Bottom