***Official Dolphins @ Panthers Game Night Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Panthers Game Night Thread***

12.03am here in Ireland. First beer has been cracked open. Bring on game time! If we can keep it tight for the first quarter I think we have a chance.

One thing I want to see......points in the second half? I mean besides the two jets games we have done nothing in the second half in the last 5 games!

Yes! Sheets is active. Kind of a given, but still. Glad to see him in.

Anyone know if the game will be shown on NFL.com?

Nah, it won't be airing the entire game. It will show you redzone shots and highlights, but not a live game...

Wow, they just said on NFL Network that the Panthers have the worst kickoff coverage team in the league in terms of yards given up per kickoff return, Ginn could have a big night in the return game.

If Ginn returns a kick off for a TD tonight I am going Finheaven VIP. Putting my money where my mouth is. Come on teddy boy!

Wow, they just said on NFL Network that the Panthers have the worst kickoff coverage team in the league in terms of yards given up per kickoff return, Ginn could have a big night in the return game.

I certainly hope so.. Special teams could be huge for us if our offense sputters.

okay. Our body language looks better on the field now

they just showed our team on NFL network and went through a lot of players during warmups, and they look ready.

feel a bit better now.

Back
Top Bottom