***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread**** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread****

thank god i got the miami heat. At least they know how to run a team and build championship contenders

Love how the Pats are playing Brady and several other starters as they don't want to lose to the Fins, and want to run up the score before they remove Brady. So why don't you take a cheap shot and try to hurt Brady and ruin the Pats season? That's the only way the Dolphins can get some kind of win. DO IT, c'mon. Head shot, knee shot, just hurt him, and make them pay for this.

Also WHY THE **** is Thigpen not starting this game? Henne is done, its known, so I guess we will just further finish him off? He is garbage, and no surprise another INT. Its time to cut losses. Let Thigpen play, I am sure he will be in this game soon enough.

This team has no passion or fire, should have just stayed in Miami.

Bad season for Miami. Sucks too. Last season, they went 7 - 9 but could have made the playoffs if the defense wasn't so weak. This season, the defense is better but our offense is gone. We have no running game. We can't control the clock like we once did.

Back
Top Bottom