***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread**** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Patriots Game Day Thread****

Glad we didnt need Gronkowski (sp?) at TE. It is simple embarrasing that we did not drafted a TE last year. ****en stupid

why is Cobbs returning kicks and not Pruit or Wallace or Moore.....

Love how the Pats are playing Brady and several other starters as they don't want to lose to the Fins, and want to run up the score before they remove Brady. So why don't you take a cheap shot and try to hurt Brady and ruin the Pats season? That's the only way the Dolphins can get some kind of win. DO IT, c'mon. Head shot, knee shot, just hurt him, and make them pay for this.

Also WHY THE **** is Thigpen not starting this game? Henne is done, its known, so I guess we will just further finish him off? He is garbage, and no surprise another INT. Its time to cut losses. Let Thigpen play, I am sure he will be in this game soon enough.
You have no idea what you're talking about. The Patriots are doing us a favor, we should be thanking them.

Marshall is acting up already, meltdown on the way.

Love how the Pats are playing Brady and several other starters as they don't want to lose to the Fins, and want to run up the score before they remove Brady. So why don't you take a cheap shot and try to hurt Brady and ruin the Pats season? That's the only way the Dolphins can get some kind of win. DO IT, c'mon. Head shot, knee shot, just hurt him, and make them pay for this.

Also WHY THE **** is Thigpen not starting this game? Henne is done, its known, so I guess we will just further finish him off? He is garbage, and no surprise another INT. Its time to cut losses. Let Thigpen play, I am sure he will be in this game soon enough.

embarrassing post. and they are sitting welker and branch

Cobbs is the least exciting player in football

You aren't kidding. Has this guy done a thing since blowing out his knee? I'm all for drafting some fast little booger in the middle rounds who can return kicks and maybe be involved in 15 snaps a game. It'd be worth it to never see Cobbs or Bess returning kicks again.

Back
Top Bottom