*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Tannehill overthrows receiver to give Patriots the lead

Ryan Tannehill throws another pick to give the Patriots the lead. The ball was way overthrown. I'm really concerned with his accuracy.

Tom Brady on the other hand, on the 2nd play throws a dart to an uncovered ex-miami dolphin for a TD.

d-1

I like Phil Sims as an announcer....But I am pretty he has his patriots tshirt on under his suit

What burns me up the most is they know these Pats receivers run slants 85% of the time. Why the hell don't they play leverage to take away the slants???

Our LB are playing awful, poor recognition, out of position way too many times. Need to get there game going.

We look horrible. Tannehill looks horrible. The offensive line looks horrible. Just give us our LOSS, our UGLY NEW ORANGE UNIFORMS AND LOGOS, the 14th pick in the draft, and let us go home!!!!!!!!!

Good idea, quitter.

pathetic.

Patriots offense isn't that complicated. It's the same pick and slant plays over and over again.

And that's exactly what pisses me off the most because they are so good at it ..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom