*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Tannehill overthrows receiver to give Patriots the lead

Someone needs to break the OPs computer. Virus anyone?

My gosh, maybe a lousy loss would help shape things for next year. This sucks.

We are getting pushed around on both sides of the ball, we look like ******* who have packed it in.

Ryan Tannehill throws another pick to give the Patriots the lead. The ball was way overthrown. I'm really concerned with his accuracy.

Tom Brady on the other hand, on the 2nd play throws a dart to an uncovered ex-miami dolphin for a TD.

d-1

I love how you only show up when bad things happen. Such a great contributor to the site. Congratulations on nothing.

BTW I don't think you are even watching the game, it wasn't an overthrown pass. But don't let that get int he way of your "Moore and Devlin give us a better chance of winning" agenda.

Biggest cluster f%$* move in the history of the Dolphins was letting Welker go to these a-holes!!! I know it's beating a dead horse, but Geezus Cripes!

Especially when they knew he was an absolute gem!

Hey thanks for the update. You should start your own site so people can get updates from you instead of espn or nfl.com

Back
Top Bottom