*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needles to say the first drive of the second half is huge for our d. It just seems unreasonable to think the pats will be down like this all game. I expect the to come out with purpose in the second half. I'm far from comfortable with this lead knowing this qb and these refs.

Wow, our defense responsible for Brady's fewest passing yards in a half since 2003, a decade. Great work Fins, DO NOT let your foot off the gas!!!

Well to be fair, they ran it more than they passes it. Play calling deserves some credit too.

If we let them come down and score on us on the first drive, I sense a come back. Lets not forget what they did to the Saints. Do not get comfortable with a 2 TD lead....no lead is safe with a QB like Brady.

Need to seize momentum by getting a 3 and out on their first possession NO POINTS FOR BRADY!

This is a wonderful day thus far. If only I had a remote-control beer fetcher...wait! I have children!

Who are these guys in white and teal?????????

I am at a sport's bar and there are a bunch of Pat's fans around me who are very quiet.

I'm sure any Fin fan whose watched Brady since that first game we beat him back in 2001 knows a two TD lead means squat.

Gotta keep aggressive.

Judging by your response he seems to be doing just fine. Ignore feature.

Let's go Dolphins! :dancing:

HomerPhinRocksgif-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom