*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ SAINTS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Monday Night

I'm looking forward to watching the game but I don't have a good feeling about this one. On the road at the saints is already hard but without 3 starters on defence and a few more hurting it'll be very hard to get a win. If we do tho, we're going to win the east.

Ozzy rules!!

I think Philbin will devise a strategy that will keep it close and Tanny will make the plays to win it in the end.

Sounds like a broken record, but the offensive line for both teams will decide who wins this game. If the Saints are running on us and our DLine can't make it to Brees, expect it to be a long night . . . at the same token we can keep it close if we can run the ball to keep the Saints defense honest and for the love of god we need to protect Ryan Tannehill . . . and Ryan definitely needs get rid of that ball faster in this game. We can't underestimate that crowd noise either.

Dolphins definitely face an uphill battle in this one, lets see what the coaches have come up with to hang with the Saints.

betting odds don't determine the game

This is the hardest game on the schedule without a doubt. To win, they have to dominate TOP early and get points on the board. If the Saints jump out quick it will be a long night.

I can't remember the last time I've been this excited for a Dolphins game.

All I know is.....

My level of productivity at the office today is about zero.

Can it be 5 already? Damn.... just trying to watch some Fins football!

Don't think I've ever wanted the weekend to end and Monday to be here quicker before.

Im kinda depressed guys. I have a 12 hour shift and wont be home till about 11. On top of that my Dtv isnt working either. AHHHHH idk how I am supposed to watch this game. Maybe online somewhere with some ****ty quality.

If I recall the Falcons opened up this week at even against the Patriots. That line grew 3 points by game time and Falcon were favored by 3.
They still lost with everybody in Vegas betting on them.

LOL! 888.... Way to spew complete non-sense to fit your argument. where the hell did you find the Fins -3?? Was it a friendly bet with your friend? local bookie?bet365 opened at: -5.5 -100, Pinnacle opened at -6 -105, 5dimes opened at -5.5 -110... where the hell does you -3 come from seriously?

Saints will win. The heavy vegas line movement all week says it all. It says all you need to know. Those who believe lines move so early to even the betting are out of touch with reality. I know people in vegas and its a crime ring. Baltimore received over 90% of the bets all week and that line didn't move an inch. They knew buffalo would give them all they can handle. Baltimore favored by a measly 3 pts and buffalo's injuries piling up all week, and the line didn't move at all ?! C'mon son. This was a red flag and a very easy read to play Buffalo today. Easy money. Miami's line went from +3 to +.7.5 with movement going the saints way every single day since last monday. Whether it be a full point . or half point, the line moved every day all week this week.

As I told you all last week, the line said it all before the Falcons game, the didnt budge an inch with Atlanta getting a major majority of the $$ going their way all week..and said that Miami would win last week, the Saints win tomorrow handily.

Learn how to read the lines.

i guess thats why there is no such thing as upsets in vegas!

Back
Top Bottom